The online racing simulator
Night Time Screenshots
(8 posts, started )
Night Time Screenshots
Hi,

I've created this thread for everyone to show off their edited screenshots to show either dusk, midnight or dawn. Any car or track can be used, you can also use any program to edit your screenshot,
DO NOT STEAL OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK!!!

I hope to see some great work

P.S - I've added my attempts, i quite proud of them, as im not very good with progams like gimp
P.P.S - I've changed the screens from .bmp to .jpg , i hope this helps
Attached images
lfs_FXO_MidnightRacer.jpg
lfs_FXO_Sunset.jpg
lfs_FZR_MidnightDrift.jpg
lfs_RB4_BL2.jpg
lfs_XFG_Midnight.jpg
lfs_XRG_NightyNight.jpg
lfs_XRR_SunsetRacer.jpg
lfs_BF1_Sunrise.jpg
lfs_XFR_Midnight.jpg
Could be a start of another multi-page thread, or people will forget and post night time edits in the 'Edited pics' thread.
Maybe... maybe... ah well!
-
(bmwe30m3) DELETED by bmwe30m3
If you have paint, save to PNG
if you have IrfanView/Gimp/PS, save to JPG with 100% quality.
Quote from Shadowww :If you have paint, save to PNG
if you have IrfanView/Gimp/PS, save to JPG with 100% quality.

Saving in 10 out of 12 (Photoshop, not sure exactly about where than translates to in other programs) it's a better compromise I find. For screenshots, anyways. Skins are still 100% quality :P

As mentioned, please post jpg or png files. BMPs are outrageously large filesizes which will not warrant a download or view from most people.
ahhh, thanks guys, i wondered why they were so big:doh:. I'll change them into .jpeg

Does anyone else have screenshots to post..?
Nice edited screens. I hope we see those effects in LFS some day For now we have to settle with nightmod.
Thanks, It would be pretty cool if LFS looked like this, i can see the car neon mods coming.. goddamn ricers

I'm working on some sunrise pictures now, i'll post them when im done
(added BF1_Sunrise! Take a look!)

Night Time Screenshots
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG