The online racing simulator
LFS Tweaks, really fast cars.
(30 posts, started )
really want this, no one has really told us " Where to save files "
propbley have but i have'nt seen it.
Just woundering if some one kindly help me get the file and help me on where to save it.

thank you. much appreciated.!!!

this is mint

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=E-7FhhrbG_A&NR=1
#2 - senn
for someone who is in england, your english is terrible. What exactly is it you're after?
He wants to get tweak and the tweak preset i think.
#4 - senn
ok go to the unofficial addons section of this very forum, and lookup Tweak (for whatever patch you are running, Patch Z i would assume) That video you posted is a fair bit older so you won't be able to add turbo's in Z to cars that aren't already turbocharged. Engine sounds change with displacement/type/number of cylinders etc. so that all happens automatically.
Once you've done that get yourself a dictionary.
Quote from senn :ok go to the unofficial addons section of this very forum, and lookup Tweak (for whatever patch you are running, Patch Z i would assume) That video you posted is a fair bit older so you won't be able to add turbo's in Z to cars that aren't already turbocharged. Engine sounds change with displacement/type/number of cylinders etc. so that all happens automatically.

all i want to know how can i get this tweak, is it possible when i have the patch Z, what downloads do i need and where abouts do i put them.

At the moment i have downloaded file LFSTweakS2 05Q BetaA, is this want i need to have the cars to go really fast. or is it total wrong program/files?

i think this program is write but it saying "searching for LFS" and not doing anything, wont let me evan type, well it does but it delete's it's self.

#7 - senn
sorry i forgot the new tweak isn't allowed to be posted on this forum, so it might be somewhere LIKE http://www.lfs-database.com/ Maybe....
The LFS Tweak you have is the one that works with patch Q from LFS. So you need that version of LFS (patch Q) for it to work with it. Or you can download the LFS Tweak that works with the current patch Z, though you won't be able to add turbo's to cars that don't have one already, as senn already said.
Latest tweak CAN add turbo for xfg and xrg. And for FBM too, i just checked it.
Quote from obsolum :The LFS Tweak you have is the one that works with patch Q from LFS. So you need that version of LFS (patch Q) for it to work with it. Or you can download the LFS Tweak that works with the current patch Z, though you won't be able to add turbo's to cars that don't have one already, as senn already said.

thanks for the info, wanted to know where do i save the tweak from LFS data-base??

cheers.!
Quote from mrturner08 :thanks for the info, wanted to know where do i save the tweak from LFS data-base??

cheers.!

Anywhere, but all three files must be in same directory.
Quote from senn :for someone who is in england, your english is terrible. What exactly is it you're after?

Go Speak French Dont Critisize.

I Can never make a fast setup for lfs tweak!!, I always make ones which u just touch the throttle and it goes to max revs!
lock this thread!
why?
cause tweak z id not to be discussed.
Could someone tell me where should i put .twk files i downloaded from this forum? thank you very much
Go buy S2 Then il tell you, Otherwise Go play with your wheelie Setups on your XRG's
Quote from spenceris :Could someone tell me where should i put .twk files i downloaded from this forum? thank you very much

To any dir, then in tweak press Presets > Open and locate .twk file
Quote from Jordan2007 :Go buy S2 Then il tell you, Otherwise Go play with your wheelie Setups on your XRG's

Cock.
What does it mean " to any dir " ? i open my lfstweak program and there isnt no option to select like preset.
Quote from spenceris :What does it mean " to any dir " ? i open my lfstweak program and there isnt no option to select like preset.

which is version of your LFS and which is version of your's tweak?

If this thread will be closed, PM me.
Quote from spenceris :
Quote from Shadowww :
Quote from spenceris :My version of LFS is S2 V and the tweak is V also.

How you got V tweak working? it is only for S2

Got a crack

It is. Notice how he is using tweak V

(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG