The online racing simulator
some more GTL action
(6 posts, started )
#1 - steve
some more GTL action
I see you drive with less than 50% steering sensitivity? Have you tried it at 50? much better imo! (or is it speed sensitivity you have enabled..)
#3 - steve
with 50% steering, all I have to do is turn the wheel like 2 inches for full lock, I like to get the max I can use with this momo till I get a DFP no point having all that rotation if its not gonna be used
Wow, GTL does sound sort of nice. I like the crowd sound effect at the start of the race though. Cool video
Quote from Vendetta :Wow, GTL does sound sort of nice. I like the crowd sound effect at the start of the race though. Cool video

i'm only in this thread for steve's avatar

speedfreak227
Quote from Vendetta :Wow, GTL does sound sort of nice. I like the crowd sound effect at the start of the race though. Cool video

The video just makes it sound better than it actually is. In my opinion the engines sounds too "feeble" in GTL. From sampled systems I prefer GTR or RBR (with soundmods). In RBR difference between samples isn't that noticeable, mostly because you don't need to REV the engine that accurately than in other games.

some more GTL action
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG