The online racing simulator
Using Visa to unlock S2 in Hong Kong
Hi, I am from Hong Kong. I was going to unlock the S2 license until they say: The acquiring bank would not authorise your selected method of payment. You will not be charged for this transaction. Please... I really do need the help.
Maybe you can tell us which payment method you used? If you don't have an credit card I suggest you try using paypall. Easy and pretty fast to set up.
That probably means your credit card issuer didnt authorize the transaction...

Which usually means you don't have enough funds to cover the transaction
or
Your billing address used doesn't match the card holder
or
Credit/Debit card has expired

I think you might incur a service charge for the currency conversion... I'm not sure though...

I used a Visa to buy S2 without problems.
Oh lol, I read visTa. I already thought hmm what did vista had to do with this

My bad!
Thanks I'll check carefully.. but for the service charge, how do I pay it?
oh yeah!!!! i used paypal and it's absolutely easy!!! thanks mate!! see you on the track buddies!!! once again dudes.. thanks. U can see i am S2 licensed now XD
Welcome to the game and forum XxFormulaxX. Glad you got it sorted. Have fun
Thanks.. But I do have a problem.. I don't know how do you replace Tires. I downloaded a Tire that is dds file but then i dont know how to put it on LFS
Quote from XxFormulaxX :Thanks.. But I do have a problem.. I don't know how do you replace Tires. I downloaded a Tire that is dds file but then i dont know how to put it on LFS

Put .dds in (Your LFS Folder)\data\dds\ folder.
I am using Windows Vista and i can't find my LFS\data\dds\folder. Do i make one myself on My Documents??
Well where did you extract LFS to?
in the Downloads File from Windows Vista. And i searched it says LFS\data\dds\folder. I couldnt find the folder part... do i make one in the skins folde???
/facepalm.

So you LFS folder is in downloads is it?

Click on the folder called "downloads", then click on the folder called "LFS", then click on the folder called "data", and then click on the folder called "dds"

^^^^
PUT THE FILE HERE!!!
ooh thanks dude
Welcome to S2 hope you enjoy it as much as we do
Thanks dude!!! oh and how do i add friends in the game?
You can manage buddies in LFSWorld.
Quote from XxFormulaxX :oh yeah!!!! i used paypal and it's absolutely easy!!! thanks mate!! see you on the track buddies!!! once again dudes.. thanks. U can see i am S2 licensed now XD

Congrats!

and your bank/issuer usually adds the service charge onto the transaction amount when its billed.

I get charged £1.50 "credit card service charge" when i make a cross currency payment
Quote from RaceUK :I get charged £1.50 "credit card service charge" when i make a cross currency payment

Blimey, what bank are you with? if i got charged a "service charge" when i made an electronic cross currency payment, i would be pi**ed.
Quote from Shadowww :You can manage buddies in LFSWorld.

Can't you also use Browse For Speed? (Not sure :o)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG