The online racing simulator
I just came || *that close* to buying a GTX280
I saw a Leadtek GTX 280 (which retails at about £350) on Ebay for £137 with 2 hours to go, so I thought 'sod it' and put £200 on it, not really expecting it to finish any less than £300.

It went for £210.

A bit of a close shave, as I don't really have £200 to spare but it goes to show that decent graphics cards can be had for quite significant bargains on there.
Oh dear mate, you should have bought it while you had the chance. You know in the future when junior comes along you'll be lucky to be able to afford an a PC with punchcard for an input/output device. Fancy graphics will give way to nappies, Johnson Baby Lotion, powder, baby grow's rediculous looking baby clothes a ten in one super dooper pram and pushchair combo that you will need a degree in structureal engineering to put together.....Oh and did I mention a new car to house all your baby goodies, car seat, automatic bottle cleaning kit, powdered baby milk by the ton a new house with an extra two bedrooms, one bedroom for the baby and the other to use as storage for all the crap that people will buy you.

No don't get me wrong mate I'm not bitter I'm just married with kids!
Haha. I've already put my foot down and said I'm allowed a new PC after Xmas

Nothing is stopping that...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG