The online racing simulator
pls help for donwload
(6 posts, started )
pls help for donwload
Hi guys are you doing I just purchase my s2 license I really love this game but wow the setup for the cars are really hard to do for me I am new to this game. I download you're setup for the cars but wen I try to open the zip file it is not working do i need a special program or i am missing some thing pls help me.
U need to put the files in the settings file, And then load it in the game.
Good setups can be found at the Setupfield.

To use setups, save the .set file in your "<LFS>/data/settings" folder. You'll then be able to select it ingame in the garage.

If they're in a .zip, extract them by using the Windows integrated unzipper (right-click, "Extract All...") or a ZIP program of your choice. Then repeat the previously mentioned step.
But he says its a zip, so this means you have to download winrar www.download.com unzip it and then put it in the settings folder.
No, you don't need WinRAR. You can open .zips with WinRAR, but basically you only need it for .rar files (and there are even many other freeware programs that can unpack .rar files).

Windows (XP) has a integrated unzipper that works just as fine, if he's running on something different than XP though, well then you can try WinRAR. Or 7-Zip.
ok
thanks guys for youre help.

pls help for donwload
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG