The online racing simulator
Kyoto GP Long Finish Line - WRONG
(7 posts, started )
See the replay attached, if you want put it to the end, check me (MEX C. de Silva). I ran out of fuel, then a guy pushed me to the line, i crossed it and i didnt finish according to LFS.
Attached files
wtf^q.mpr - 1.9 MB - 225 views
Quote from chanoman315 :See the replay attached, if you want put it to the end, check me (MEX C. de Silva). I ran out of fuel, then a guy pushed me to the line, i crossed it and i didnt finish according to LFS.

Not sure because can't watch the replay, but the WHOLE car crossed finish line or only front wheels?
i saw the replay
its the finishline i think. look to VEN L Da Silva. he nee to drive more than 5 meters after the finishline to finish the race. so if you didnt brake there and you was rolling furter then you have finished the race.
its a small bug i think, so plz say something if i'm wrong ."

sry for bad english i hope you can understand what i'm saying.

thx
I crossed the whole line... and i think is a huge bug, because if you're fighting a lot, when you cross you leave the throttle -> less speed, and you may loose the battle by .01 because of the line
Just drive until the scoreboard turns orange.
Drive an extra lap and come into the pits after, you'll be sure your done the race.

Or like Stefan said just go till it turns orange. I guess it is a bug but its not MAJOR as you can easily avoid it by just keeping the throttle pressed till around T1 and you'll be sure your done lol.
As said it's a small bug, you should never imediately back off once crossing a line. Like in most things you go right up to line and more.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG