The online racing simulator
noob having problems please help
i have just had a go at skining just for the hell of it and i managed to get a few working and showing up in the game. but then when i added a logo to a car and went into the game the it popped up saying logo did not laod or something. so i thought o it mush have been that logo i put on so i took it of again and it still didnt work. so then i tried just using a blank skin that you get in the lfs viewer thing and that wont work either even though i have done nothing to it. the game is reconisng it is there but then it is failing to load it for some reason. could anyone tell me why???
o and i am using photoshop 6.0 yes i know its old but it was working

thanks in advance
#2 - garph
Post the skin.

Adding a logo to a car skin shouldn't make any error message come up. Did you save the file as a jpg? Are you putting the files in the correct folder? Are they named correctly?
Quote from garph :Post the skin.

Adding a logo to a car skin shouldn't make any error message come up. Did you save the file as a jpg? Are you putting the files in the correct folder? Are they named correctly?

i have done all that still dosnt work
hard to say...

best is to post here the exact error message and maybe the skin you want to show up. My First guess is that the name is too long.

Quote from andythelandy :i have done all that still dosnt work

EDIT: Skins will be converted into dds format so if u wanna replace a skin u first need to delete the dds file.
Quote from JazzOn :hard to say...

best is to post here the exact error message and maybe the skin you want to show up. My First guess is that the name is too long.

EDIT: Skins will be converted into dds format so if u wanna replace a skin u first need to delete the dds file.

ah ok i deleted the one that started it all off and now they all work again??? but hey least its working

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG