The online racing simulator
Looking for a TBO team...
(1 post, started )
Dear All

I have been using LFS for some time, a few years now, and I would like to join a racing team to get some practice in and take part in some leagues. I have been a member of BRT before, British Racing Team, but for a very short time before Chapz had to shut down due to other commitments. I was unable to take over the running of the team at that time. Apart from that short membership I have very little racing experience as such, but I have a lot of FXO driving experience on other servers (Yes, cruising but as a cop.... no stupid comments about that please).

Anyway, any Racing Teams who compete in TBO cars and are willing to take on a learner, please send me an email on [email protected]. Please do not pm me on here, or add this address on msn as you will not get a reply. Alternatively reply to this post with your details and I'll get in touch with you. Now a bit about me....

Name: Alex (Male... and not Alexander....lol)
Interests: Always been cars, read car magazines for the last 14 years of my life.
Traits: I'm a passionate and sincere person. Not a lot bothers me to be honest, but I have strong opinions about things I believe are right. Especially clean, fair and fun racing. I am an FXO driver because of the FWD handling. The XRT is just a pain in the backside (it's not even a quick car.. so why bother with RWD handling?), and the RB4 is just an RB4... enough said lol. With that said, I wouldn't mind being the only FXO driver in a team.

Hopefully I will have some responses, reply to this thread and lets keep it on topic

Cheers all!
Alex (BiGUKG)

(1 post, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG