The online racing simulator
Quote from SabersKunk :Try progressing past the entry level server.

As I stated after years of playing LFS nearly everyday I have never found online racecraft as good as it is on race3, and before you denounce me as having lost my mind why don't you come along and try it?

Why i don't ? simple :
-first of all i get Get Bord with LFS ,

Thanks ,
Quote from marek100 :Why i don't ? simple :
-first of all i get Get Bord with LFS ,

Thanks ,

If you will not play the game and are not current on the standard of LFS online gaming then why comment at all? Why disrupt a discussion where we are helping someone find decent servers? Your post is aimed to cause disruption and is not helpful at all.

/edit. Interestingly you have raced LFS a few times this month but the only CTRA server used was race1. You have a gold license so next time you decide to try some LFS come and race on race3 instead.
Quote from zeugnimod :I have used it for more than 3 and a half years now and will continue using it until the devs decide to remove it.

I've used chase cam in every driving game I've ever owned, and 99% of the time I use it in LFS
Quote from mookie427 :I've used chase cam in every driving game I've ever owned, and 99% of the time I use it in LFS

That's ballsy to say you own (at) lfs...
[CD]sKunk That's Yours opinion ,How about Freedom of speech?any one have right to say his own opinion .Yeah one more i have spend lots of time racing online and still do.

The CTRA servers? yes done to
http://www.raceauthority.com/stats/?licence=marek100 sow stop saying am not "on the standard of LFS online"

Thanks ,
Quote from SabersKunk :/edit. Interestingly you have raced LFS a few times this month but the only CTRA server used was race1. You have a gold license so next time you decide to try some LFS come and race on race3 instead.

As long as you're not right at the back, the racecraft in CTRA is alright, pretty much all of the time. I very rarely, if ever have anyone do anything more serious than gently bump door handles if you happen to do a series of corners side-by-side.
Quote from hyntty :That's ballsy to say you own (at) lfs...

He meant own as in bought it, not pwned.
:ices_rofl
Quote from AlexC :Hey,

I'm looking for some good racing community/servers to join, to escape from the ever increasing noobness of the common LFS servers. It's getting to a stupid level now, hardly any one uses their mirrors, has special awareness or has any idea of how to drive.

Pretty much guaranteed that when I play online, I will get hit off track because of a noob (no, not a newb, there is a difference) having no idea how to race or act to what is around him/her/it.

Sure, people have to learn and there will be accidents in racing, and I'm not saying I'm the best driver out there, far from it. But the people that race on there are like kamazazi drivers, then when someting happens it's just a pissing war of 'wtf, idiot, f*****' and other comments that do nothing.

When a server gets to around 14 users connected, it just becomes a big magnet for little kids that spoil everything. Are there any proper community/servers to join that have strict rules and enforce them, making sure there is no stupid behaviour on them? I just want a race with people that know what they are doing, please!

Regards,

AlexC, I stand by my recommendation for CTRA. As others have correctly stated, the entry servers (race 1 & single seater 1) are a bit of a noob fest but once you get past those the quality of racing increases significantly. The players ability to race well is directly linked to their license so any people with poor racecraft are weeded out of the system as their licenses are reduced or removed completely. Race3 is my favourite and the quality of racing is superb.

Hope this helps.
Quote from Jon606 :He meant own as in bought it, not pwned.
:ices_rofl

He was trying to be funny
Quote from SabersKunk :AlexC, I stand by my recommendation for CTRA. As others have correctly stated, the entry servers (race 1 & single seater 1) are a bit of a noob fest but once you get past those the quality of racing increases significantly. The players ability to race well is directly linked to their license so any people with poor racecraft are weeded out of the system as their licenses are reduced or removed completely. Race3 is my favourite and the quality of racing is superb.

Hope this helps.

A big fat +1 to that.
Yeah I love Race 3. The good thing is its almost like normal, proper racing - there are still some pile ups of course but everyone seems well matched and you almost always have someone to race against. Also it always seems to be on an awesome track too

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG