The online racing simulator
New movie: Ace of Spades.
(12 posts, started )
#2 - J@tko
Nice - I like it
Great song choice fore the video! Not a fan of the FF clips...but the effects made it amazing!
I see it's a major problem for people to choose good and not overused music... Ace of Spades was used way too much before, so that's -1 for the originality... as far as the video goes, it's all nice and so on except that you should have tried to achieve "mad fast action" effect not only by speeding the playback up.

I'd give it a 7/10 and "worth a watch" recommendation
Quote from squidhead :as far as the video goes, it's all nice and so on except that you should have tried to achieve "mad fast action" effect not only by speeding the playback up.

I don't have a problem with speeding the playback up, but, I would have tried other ways to create the effect, as Squid says. The main thing I disliked about the fast playback was the fact that it never changed. It was like watching a 2.000 replay for almost 3 minutes. There should be a speed change in there, or at least a more subtle playback speed. Still like the video, nice work.
That's a whooole lotta drifting for a drift vid and for it to be sped up..

Great job kid
why are you using a private windstyle skin? That was created by the leader of ws.d sry if u are in ws
Quote from Luke.S :why are you using a private windstyle skin? That was created by the leader of ws.d sry if u are in ws

Hmm. What skin are you talking about here? Which car and where in the movie do you see this skin?
Quote from Luke.S :why are you using a private windstyle skin? That was created by the leader of ws.d sry if u are in ws

you mean at ~2:30, i think he was drifting with a WS.D member?
Quote from G!NhO :you mean at ~2:30, i think he was drifting with a WS.D member?

If he meant at ~2:30, it's not me personally drifting there. The clip that starts at 2.06 is recorded from a replay that I got from a drifter named Takumi, he participated in a drift competition at Kyoto. So, I never used a private skin. If anything, someone else in that competition used a private skin so I shouldn't be held responsible for it. :]
i think it was WS.D Hayaku

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG