The online racing simulator
patch y xrt pro kit
(9 posts, started )
patch y xrt pro kit
i was wondering if anyone had the old patch Y xrt pro kit from master skinnerz laying around, the blank skin is what im really looking for. thanks in advance
Quote from jonny dank :i was wondering if anyone had the old patch Y xrt pro kit from master skinnerz laying around, the blank skin is what im really looking for. thanks in advance

Why do you need Y patch?
the new pro kit has the blank xrt with shadows and that defeats my purpose for using it, i just throw it on top of my skin to make it look clean when i'm done. i can't find it anywhere and i just got my pc back from hp with no files
#4 - Gunn
AFAIK the default blank skin did not change between Y & Z even though the model did change.
that's what i thought but master skinnerz updated the xrt kit and the blank skin has shadowing in it now so every time i try to tidy up a skin, it's darker in some places. hopefully it shows up but it's not a big deal.
#6 - Gunn
Quote from jonny dank :that's what i thought but master skinnerz updated the xrt kit and the blank skin has shadowing in it now so every time i try to tidy up a skin, it's darker in some places. hopefully it shows up but it's not a big deal.

The blank skin in the new kit is exactly the same as the blank skin in the old kit. Perhaps you have someone else's kit? What is the file name of the kit you are using?

*edit: I think I know your problem - you aren't talking about the blank skin at all, you are talking about the black mask. The blank skin in the new kit appears to have the black mask applied to it, but the actual mask is also included in the kit. Open the PSD file and there it is. It is the uppermost layer of the kit.
wow i feel like an idiot. it's the mask your right, i've been without a pc for a little while i forgot. thanks a bunch for the help!
#8 - Gunn
Is this it?
Attached images
XRT_Pro-Kit.png

patch y xrt pro kit
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG