The online racing simulator
FWD slide(drift) sets
(30 posts, started )
FWD slide(drift) sets
Post your drift(slide) sets here for the FWD cars.

I want to try them out an maybe more poeple want so
#2 - Nicce
it a good tread but have u look´t in drift tread at the top ?
i think it will inclued some good one´s but mainly for rwd i think..

setupgrid & setup field ?
Quote from Nicce :it a good tread but have u look´t in drift tread at the top ?
i think it will inclued some good one´s but mainly for rwd i think..

setupgrid & setup field ?

There are no FWD car sets except the XF GTI and i want FXo slide drift sets
Then I sugget you make one. It's not hard. Super front tyres, Hybrid rear tyres, a locked front diff and a 65-72% front brake distrubution.
Yea, it's not hard much lol. Use the feint technique with some Mickey Mouse setup, and you've got yourself a drifting FWD car.
Just make the rear suspension hard and it'll slide easily, no need for different tyre types at each end, or weird brake bias.
Sure lineR32 but it would be better for sure it will slide :P neway its not drifting its ass dragging.
Quote from NoYPiDRiFTER :Sure lineR32 but it would be better for sure it will slide :P neway its not drifting its ass dragging.

All opinion.
Difference of ass dragging (=swinging) and drifting?

Anyway, Id like to see some sets here too, and not a debate on principles.
-.-
Alfons
Quote from LineR32 :Just make the rear suspension hard and it'll slide easily, no need for different tyre types at each end, or weird brake bias.

68-72% are not wierd!
why to bother even trying to drift a fwd car?
Quote from spenceris :why to bother even trying to drift a fwd car?

why bother to even post such a stupid question?
Quote from G!NhO :why bother to even post such a stupid question?

How is that a stupid question.. He is right why do you bother drifting a FWD car.. Its just stupid theres no control.
Quote from R34king :How is that a stupid question.. He is right why do you bother drifting a FWD car.. Its just stupid theres no control.

Its not stupid, there was a video somewhere of two guys twin drifting in the fxo and it looked very good.
That must be tweak.
No, because it has to be online as they're twinning. And for as far as i know, you can't use it in multiplayer, right?
Quote from Stiggie :No, because it has to be online as they're twinning. And for as far as i know, you can't use it in multiplayer, right?

yes it can but you gotta tweak the cars, then start new host and all pther people that join need to have the exact same tweak settings
Ohh right i see. Excuse me
Quote from G!NhO :yes it can but you gotta tweak the cars, then start new host and all pther people that join need to have the exact same tweak settings

man, its on Saiko D comp... So its no tweak.
Quote from spenceris :why to bother even trying to drift a fwd car?

Well people like try different things, even if it is unusual. Why does it bother you.
Quote from G!NhO :Its not stupid, there was a video somewhere of two guys twin drifting in the fxo and it looked very good.

Did I say it was stupid? I was replying to your comment

FWD slide(drift) sets
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG