The online racing simulator

Poll : What time for R7?

Closed since :
Saturday 1/10/08, 7pm UTC
As before, 25/9/08, 7pm UTC
Sunday, 26/9/08, 6pm UTC
Sunday, 26/9/08, 7pm UTC
Sunday 2/10/08, 7pm UTC (preferably not this option, but still vote if you can make it.
#1 - J@tko
Round 7 Start Time Discussion

Multiple choice - choose the all the times that you can make please
-
(dekojester) DELETED by J@tko
-
(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko
FAIL
the Event is scheduled for Round 7 - 25/10/08 - AS4 – GT2 (enduro) – 1 hour w/pit stop

and you're givin the dates 25/9/08, 26/9/08, 1/10/08, 2/10/08... did you meat with joe or does your year begin in Febuary???

correct dates are:
25/10/08, 26/10/08, 1/11/08 and 2/11/08
#3 - J@tko
Quote from TFalke55 :FAIL
the Event is scheduled for Round 7 - 25/10/08 - AS4 – GT2 (enduro) – 1 hour w/pit stop

and you're givin the dates 25/9/08, 26/9/08, 1/10/08, 2/10/08... did you meat with joe or does your year begin in Febuary???

correct dates are:
25/10/08, 26/10/08, 1/11/08 and 2/11/08

:doh:
I thought we were still in September

Um, I might ask a mod to change it for me
Quote from J@tko ::doh:
I thought we were still in September

Um, I might ask a mod to change it for me

well... I looked at it and thought something wrong for several minutes, until I watched onto my carlendar...

shit happens, but I think everyone knows which saturdays and sundays are meant.
#5 - Fuse5
Sunday at 7 utc would be the best option imo.
Although it will be a hardcore weekend.
With 16h race ending earlier in the day, and a local LFS league race ending at .. 6 utc.
You can remove one vote from the 25th - because I might be competing in the 16hours as well.
yep same here im competing as well
remove 1 vote
Oops remove another vote from 1st november
ill be driving MoE, so i might miss the start
#9 - J@tko
Quote from Fastwalker :Oops remove another vote from 1st november
ill be driving MoE, so i might miss the start

Oh feck. Will deko want to be commentating on that?? Bollocks.

EDIT: Ignore me - its finished by then
Saturday 1/11/08, 7pm UTC (11 - 73.33%)

It seems to be the winner... still about 2h15min to vote
Quote from TFalke55 :Saturday 1/11/08, 7pm UTC (11 - 73.33%)

It seems to be the winner... still about 2h15min to vote

Okay, I'm moving in a new house... the 1st of November, so it will be very hard for me to find a decent computer with a decent connexion for this one. It seems to be the end of the season of me.

EDIT : Good news guys, it's not sure for the momment, but I will probably be there !
-
(Mike Bingo) DELETED by Mike Bingo
It's final - Saturday 1/10/08, 7pm UTC! (Well, unless the maFIA decide to get involved. Nothing is final with them! )
Quote from Timdpr :It's final - Saturday 1/10/08, 7pm UTC! (Well, unless the maFIA decide to get involved. Nothing is final with them! )

hmm... well... at least we do not have Ferrari here in the LFSBC so there whey wouldn't be interested in "assisting"
Bollocks. The bottom 3 should be 8pm UTC :S
EPIC FAIL.

EDIT: No fair! The forum won't let me use caps lock, I feel like I've been sedated or drugged of something.

EDIT by JO53PHS: Now that we've typed all this crap you can use caps.
You mean the race starts at 9pm english time?
Quote from Timdpr :You mean the race starts at 9pm english time?

We go back an hour on saturday night (as does all of Europe). So it will be at the same time (8pm in Britain) for us, which i think will be better - certainly less confusing
Quote from J@tko :We go back an hour on saturday night (as does all of Europe). So it will be at the same time (8pm in Britain) for us, which i think will be better - certainly less confusing

Oh yeah! Forgot about that. 8pm is fine for me, but 9 might be a problem.

So yeah, I can make it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG