The online racing simulator
After S3 will that be S4?
(34 posts, started )
#26 - Gunn
Quote from NaBUru38 :
I'm quite sure that after S3, there will come more games made by them (I hope racing games ).

I seem to recall that they are not planning to make another racing sim after LFS. We shall have to wait and see.
Quote from Gunn :I seem to recall that they are not planning to make another racing sim after LFS. We shall have to wait and see.

Actually I asked Scawen that very question at the karting meet and he said that it wasn't so much a case of not having planned anything yet, but rather than he hadn't given it any thought at all. So even Scawen thinks LFS will take the rest of his natural life.
We will have S1 to S3. After S3, they will rebrand it to LFS Reloaded and LFS Revolution
Eventually, we'll reach something like star trek which has been on for like 40 years and we'll get Live for speed star galaxy evolution III
#30 - SamH
Release date, 2106: Live For Lightspeed
Quote from SamH :Release date, 2106: Live For Lightspeed

With realtime acceleration, which from standstill at a constant 10g takes just over 35 days.
Or infinity if you use the Special Theory of Relativity
#33 - Gunn
Quote from SamH :Release date, 2106: Live For Lightspeed

I tried the pre-alpha-mega-beta demo of that version and ended up going so fast in my first race that I entered a time loop and crossed the finish line seventeen minutes before I was actually born. It's a good thing I always carry a copy of Screamer Rally 3D and a spare Voodoo II video card or else I may never have been retro enough to make it back to the present. :davrosmil
Quote from Bob Smith :With realtime acceleration, which from standstill at a constant 10g takes just over 35 days.

Not if the cars are fitted with the Infinite Improbability Drive or one using bistromathics.

After S3 will that be S4?
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG