The online racing simulator
Tire Tread Workshop
(123 posts, started )
Quote from hatchbackhero23 :Well I got Adobe Photoshop working so I decided to redo a Yokohama sey i did earlier and let me tell ya they look like the real thing! Let me know if you think so. As always enjoy! And LFSn00b I made them a little darker you tell me if they are dark enough. BTW just unzip the folder into you .dds folder.

EEK!! Those yokohomda tyres looks sweeet! I got new faves now.
Quote from moskvich3v1 :it is good but why only maloya logo here you go a Maloya futura sport V picture
p.s: can you make this michelin too

What Michelin tires are those?
Please make Hankook tire treads, thank's in advance.
Can you please tell me how do you do it?
Hmm, I've been searching for this but none of them are available here. Can you make a Toyo Proxes R1R tread for normal tyres and Toyo Proxes RA1 for super tyres?

Here's the pic. You can find lots of em' in Google.
Attached images
img55306077.jpg
ra1.jpg
Hi, i downloaded one of your tires... now where do i put the dds file?
In your data/dds folder inside you LFS map.
good work!

question, can you make a slick tire profile for road tires?? that would be awesome! for cars like LX4/LX6, TBO, XRG/XFG and UF1

i hope it's possible
Nitto INVO
i know ur a busy man making new tires.. but if anyone else can make these for me.. i would really like to roll on these tires in the game as well... i have these tires on my G35
Quote from JDMKING20 :before u start saying that im a demo racer im not DRFTKING is my demo account yes but this is my S2 account i lost my account login info.. till just no so.. dont bark up this tree about me being a demo racer

U are demo drifter but really, tyre mods works for demo too.
Quote from JDMKING20 :can anyone help me out?

Sorry about that dude im gonna start today and i should have it up soon. Any idea what u want for road normal?
Quote from hatchbackhero23 :Sorry about that dude im gonna start today and i should have it up soon. Any idea what u want for road normal?

um i believe its super that i use to drift with lemme go check

Yea its Road_super tyres.... thanx man.. i thought u gave up on this thread i was like but im using ur tyre sets already... i love the....
Well here it is! Hope you like it.
Attached images
Nitto Invo.jpg
Attached files
TYRE.dds - 1.3 MB - 998 views
Quote from henrico-20- :good work!

question, can you make a slick tire profile for road tires?? that would be awesome! for cars like LX4/LX6, TBO, XRG/XFG and UF1

i hope it's possible

In my opinion its kinda pointless but here you go anyway!
Attached images
Road Normal.jpg
Road Super.jpg
Attached files
TYRE.dds - 1.3 MB - 618 views
Quote from hatchbackhero23 :Well here it is! Hope you like it.

That has to be the most confusing tire thread I've ever seen!

Quote from hatchbackhero23 :In my opinion its kinda pointless but here you go anyway!

I agree. 'Check out ma' slicks on ma' UF1, y0!'
Quote from Furiously-Fast :That has to be the most confusing tire thread I've ever seen!

I agree. 'Check out ma' slicks on ma' UF1, y0!'

Lol It only took me about 30 minutes but ive just been really busy. Im sure there alot of people that want this tread!
Quote from hatchbackhero23 :Lol It only took me about 30 minutes but ive just been really busy. Im sure there alot of people that want this tread!

what tire tread... the invo?
Yeah! I know its really popular in my city. I see everyone with them!

Tire Tread Workshop
(123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG