The online racing simulator
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I woudn't be there.

EDIT : I'd be there only if you meant 17:30 UTC(and I'm even not sure), and that would clash with dinner and T7R's Triple Double Cup. For me the better solution would be to make this race on this saturday(18/10), but I suppose it isn't possible....

This Saturday is booked with oneGP and LFSCART events which will be running most all day.

Other suggestions are welcome...I know there's people saying they can't make it due to the 16h race. It seems to be a popular event withmany many people, and I would like to maximize attendance if possible for this race.

d
Quote from dekojester :This Saturday is booked with oneGP and LFSCART events which will be running most all day.

Other suggestions are welcome...I know there's people saying they can't make it due to the 16h race. It seems to be a popular event withmany many people, and I would like to maximize attendance if possible for this race.

d

On your 1st suggestion, did you meant 17:30 UTC or not?
Other suggestion : Sunday 26th, with quali starting at 19:00 UTC...
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :On your 1st suggestion, did you meant 17:30 UTC or not?
Other suggestion : Sunday 26th, with quali starting at 19:00 UTC...

We could do that - I start work at 20:00 UTC, but I have LFSed at work ( :-D ), and I could just go up to the station early.

I always talk in UTC on these boards, too. :-)
I can't make either of them. Make it 1900 UTC a week Wednesday and I might
Quote from J@tko :I can't make either of them. Make it 1900 UTC a week Wednesday and I might

I can make it too, but I think we'll have a little problem with dekojester...
Great Idea!
And thanks for the wishes of luck.
Quote from Stefani24 :I wont be there, Im racing the 16h on my own. (Belive me or not, I will)

LonelyWolf
GT2
FZR
LonelyWolf
Florian*Haas*
florian1704
GER

Alfons*Racing
GT2
FZR
Alfons
Stefan*Alfons
Stefani24
AUT

two racers, racing this 16 h alone :o are you and lonelyboy havin' some kind of a dare contest?
Maybe we should make a poll about the racing day. Since it would be very nice to have as many competitors as possible for the last race.
#59 - CSF
Can always postpone for a week I guess, giving those in the 16h more time to recover.

XFR for 4-6h.
Quote from CSF :Can always postpone for a week I guess, giving those in the 16h more time to recover.

XFR for 4-6h.

I second that idea

Or as they say on the internet thingy
+1

Has anybody got a setup they would like to share with me, I'll drive anything except the FXO GTR
Anyone?

How about help with the gear ratios then??

It's not like I'm going to win the race is it?
What car you driving sir?
heres my XRR set, managed to do a 2:32.8x with it

EDIT: thats without ballast tho just noticed..
Attached files
XRR_LFSBCR7.set - 132 B - 879 views
Just started practicing...do you think a 2:41 lap for my 3rd ever try looks promising?

(I'm driving the XRR)
Quote from Timdpr :Just started practicing...do you think a 2:41 lap for my 3rd ever try looks promising?

(I'm driving the XRR)

:bowdown: /me wants a replay !
Thanks chaps, I'll give those setups a go and see how I get on.
Thank you anyway!
Fastest I've gone is 2:38 but I can't get the tyres to last

I always seem to go a bit quicker when I'm with my peers.

If the grid need to be padded out for the race how about inviting the SRT presenters to join in? get a little publicity out of it too.
ok, just to clarify, when are we having this race?

Im racing in the 16hr on sat and would hope that its not gonna clash, or we can maybe change the race?

As for the race, ive decided to go with the FXR because thats the car of choice in the 16hr. i managed to do a 2m33.4 on a 10 lap run but with no ballast. i think im gonna be at a disadvantage with this car, but it looks like the tyres will last comfortably, and its pretty safe to drive!

Do i stand a chance?
Quote from Dizzydarryn :ok, just to clarify, when are we having this race?

Im racing in the 16hr on sat and would hope that its not gonna clash, or we can maybe change the race?

As for the race, ive decided to go with the FXR because thats the car of choice in the 16hr. i managed to do a 2m33.4 on a 10 lap run but with no ballast. i think im gonna be at a disadvantage with this car, but it looks like the tyres will last comfortably, and its pretty safe to drive!

Do i stand a chance?

Poll closes on Tuesday, atm looks like it will be the saturday after, 1st November.

I'm also using FXR, tbh over the distance i think all the cars will be well matched. 2.33 sounds pretty good to me - yet to have a go with ma wheel yet so we'll see what i can do then
I am so much trouble, even with my awesome skin, R2 tyres and qualifying fuel I'm still 4 seconds off the pace with my XRR
Quote from Mike Bingo :I am so much trouble, even with my awesome skin, R2 tyres and qualifying fuel I'm still 4 seconds off the pace with my XRR

/me wants replay.

Round 7 Pre-Race Discussion
(149 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG