The online racing simulator
Alliance Racing
(27 posts, started )
Quote from Priitmek :Sorry for sounding too rude, but be assured that it was nothing connected to the team or its ability to host a server. The leader of the team is just an a** and he, with his minions, has been screwing LFS Estonia around for over a month. I will not go into details, but we're dealing with a major idiot here. It' s nothing personal since I am sure that I am speaking for most of the Estonian community members, who have been suffering several times due to the actions of the person in question.

Ah I understand we didn't knew that, but still its not nice to bump into like this
Quote from Priitmek :Sorry for sounding too rude, but be assured that it was nothing connected to the team or its ability to host a server. The leader of the team is just an a** and he, with his minions, has been screwing LFS Estonia around for over a month. I will not go into details, but we're dealing with a major idiot here. It' s nothing personal since I am sure that I am speaking for most of the Estonian community members, who have been suffering several times due to the actions of the person in question.

Well alright then...negative attitude properly applied then.

Alliance Racing
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG