The online racing simulator
[Soon] For Sale: Momo Racing, Driving Force Pro, Xbox...
Hi,

I'm looking to sell some of my stuff and I would like to see if there's such interest in here. Basically, I'm selling my two steering wheels and my Xbox. I sold my Xbox 360 two weeks ago so yeah it's not available anymore.

First is a Logitch Momo Black Rev.B bought in July 2007. I want to get 50$ + shipping for it. It's in really great shape and has all the stuff. It comes with the original box too.

I also have a Driving Force Pro Rev.A bought in 2003. It's also REALLY clean since it was mostly used to play Gran Turismo on PS" and LFS for about 5 months. The pedals are spiking a bit but it's not too expensive to fix I think. I want 50$ + shipping for it and it will also come in the original box if I ever find it.

Last is my Xbox that I bought in 2006. It comes with couple of games such as Forza Motorsport, MX vs. ATV Unleashed and a few others. Two controllers and A couple of other things. The only little - is that the power button is stuck but it works good. Looking to get 80$ + shipping from it.

I just need to settle a few things but these should be for sale soon. Anyone in the States or Canada intested? I can also ship to anywhere as long as you pay the shipping lol.
tried Craig's list? or eBay :/
Probably going to even tho I'd rather sell it to someone privately instead of world wide lol.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG