The online racing simulator
Nikifor Đaković joins Team Inferno
(37 posts, started )

Welcome N I K I

19 year old croatian driver joins Inferno after succesful MoE Race.

After some weeks and months of becoming familiar with each other, we like to present you a new driver in our rows.
We decided to take Nikifor 'N I K I' Đaković, a 19 year old croatian LFS driver in our team. He mostly likes rear-wheel-drive cars and enjoys driving them since 2006 already. His former teams were CROteam, Clownpaint/My3id and #low-racing. Now he is up for something new. We like to give Niki a warm welcome and hope that he enjoys his time in our rows.

squasseL.Inferno:
I like to see that Niki found his way to our team. He will certainly make us faster along and help us in the upcoming leagues. Enjoy your time Niki

Palee.Inferno: Niki has spent some time around Inferno, providing us with great racing presence. His prepearation for races is unmatched so he is a nice addition to the team. I hope the team can help him mature even faster and he makes us active even more.

N I K I.Inferno: This guys have been really friendly to me, we had lot of fun in past few months and I'm delighted that I'm now officially in team with them. No matter is it endurance racing or public fun it's always fun with them and I'm looking for the future.
Ah, didn't know it wasn't official yet! Congrats both!
Gratz, dude
Gratz my big friend
Congrats both!
Gratz N I K I!
Congratulations Niki and Team Inferno.
Lol thought you were in them for a long time already

But he grats that its official
Grats
Congrats! \
Yea, grats mate.
Congrats N I K I.
gratz nub
Niki came a long way from a kiddo who was a DEMO racer up to, I must admit, very good racer!

Nice to see him in a really good team

GL to both!
That's nice! Congratulations.
Thank you all for warm massages.
Grats Niki
Warm massage?
You want a warm massage around here, you need to go see Scipy.
Weird things are happening at Inferno as I see.
OMG!
What-a mistake-a to make-a!
Gratz both
Grats Niki and Inferno.

Haven't spoken or raced with you in a while Niki :P.

(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG