The online racing simulator
RAC anyone?
(24 posts, started )
RAC anyone?
I want to make a RAC skin but I have no imagination. I'll do the first request someone posts here unless its ridiculous. I specialize in replicas of existing liveries.
looks good I'll do the RAC and then consider the FZR
I'll post progress today, this one is quite a bit harder than i expected
Quote from flymike91 :I'll post progress today, this one is quite a bit harder than i expected

thanks mike im sure it wil look just splending
Quote from flymike91 :I'll post progress today, this one is quite a bit harder than i expected

When wil the first shots come i dont care it its almost plane with only onde side done
sorry for the delay chris I am banned from my computer until tomorrow. I have the front and the right side done.
Quote from flymike91 :sorry for the delay chris I am banned from my computer until tomorrow. I have the front and the right side done.

\

No worries take your time mike
progress
Attached images
Untitled-1 copy.jpg
I want that on its own! It's looking good!
sorry this is taking so long. I'm only allowed to use the computer on the weekends
Quote from flymike91 :sorry this is taking so long. I'm only allowed to use the computer on the weekends

No problem man also take some time to race in weekns
and btw

Why are u only aloud to PC in the weekends?
I had a party at my house while my parents were gone that got out of control so the police came. Now I'm in trouble
Quote from flymike91 :I had a party at my house while my parents were gone that got out of control so the police came. Now I'm in trouble

Not smart
sorry I'm taking too long. This will probably be the last request I do this year.
Just keep your ass out of trouble!
How u doing on it?
its not much, sorry
Attached images
New Picture (2).bmp
So how is it going?
I'm doing some wheeling and dealing to see if i can get this finished. To be honest, its gotten to be past my skill level, but i've been contacting other skinners. I'll keep you updated on that.
Can you post the skinfile without decals and stuff, just the stripes?

RAC anyone?
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG