The online racing simulator
Rockstar Energey Drift Team Come Back
(31 posts, started )
ROCKSTAR DRIFT TEAM IS NOW BACK NEW OWNER AND YES I DID TALK TO PREVIOUS OWNER. USER NAME IS robbielayton LOOK IT UP TO FIND ME TEN WE CAN SET UP TRYOUT

[EDIT] WEB SITE IS http://www.freewebs.com/lfsrs/
Good.luck. I guess lol
yeh, good luck
#4 - th84
That Is Kick Ass!!! Do I Get Free Energy Drinks If I Join????oneeleven!~~!!! Hope To Hear From You Soon!!!thirtyseven!!! Hit Me Up Yo!!
Quote from th84 :That Is Kick Ass!!! Do I Get Free Energy Drinks If I Join????oneeleven!~~!!! Hope To Hear From You Soon!!!thirtyseven!!! Hit Me Up Yo!!

No no, you get free "Energey" drinks.. Pay attention now
hahaha im being serious about it
#7 - AMB
So are we.....

FWEE ENERGEY DRINQS FORE AL
hahaha
#9 - AMB
You like that huh

Anyway good luck with Rockstar "Energy" Drift team
ahem ^
yea yea it got spelt wrong my gf was talkin to me on msn
sorry but i sense imminent failure of this team.
well ima try to keep it goin and i know its goin to take alot but ima give it all i can
what a nice organized, well thought out and informative website
Quote from LFSn00b :I hope this is a joke... Even the site is so shitty that it makes me feel this is a joke.

Where can I sign for the Energey drinks?
Haha love the ad at the top of the page:

'No joke - you have won a prize'
Quote from robbielayton :well ima try to keep it goin and i know its goin to take alot but ima give it all i can

Damn right, your gonna need to give it a lot.

Best of luck to you.\
yea yea i dont have time to make the site all pretty and crap or wat ever ive got real racing to do i got car thats goin on a big diet this week so i wont be on lfs much
I Quit This Team Aint Got Time For Making A Team Ill Join One Before I Make Another One And For U Bitches **** U And Go**** Off Stupid Dick Sucking Bitches
ouch
yea he just quit on the server a few mins ago
Quote from robbielayton :I Quit This Team Aint Got Time For Making A Team Ill Join One Before I Make Another One And For U Bitches **** U And Go**** Off Stupid Dick Sucking Bitches

Very Mature.
He does sort of have a right, Some people just take it way to friggin far at times. Wow he screwed the Spelling big bloody deal no need to ruin his idea of bringing a team back by being dicks to him.
ok i wanna apoligize for the fould language that ive use im sry for cussin
lol, i knew it will finish like this
Too much energey drinks eh?

(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG