The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition 14th Week "Women Drivers"

This weeks theme is... "Women Drivers**"

Rules: (thanks to some random bunch of blokes for these, they will not be changed)

Make an edit that displays womens' driving at it's worst*

Cars: All Cars
Track: All Tracks

As usual, a preview pic of no bigger than 400px on one edge, a link to the high res version and please write 'Final Entry' if it is so. Once you have posted your final entry, any edited posts will be removed from the competition.

All entrants to post between Tuesday 30th September and 23:59 GMT on Friday 3rd October.

No renders or old images to be used. Use only your own work.

Thanks and good luck to all.

*I did not personally choose this theme, but it has been chosen by popular demand. I am not responsible for the content of entrants edits, and the creator of the image is fully to blame if it appears to be unacceptably offensive to women and their driving.

**No, the LFS Photomode competition has not 'gone to the dogs'. This theme was chosen by forum users because last week's winner did not reply when asked for a theme. The professionalism of the competition will return next week
-
(J@tko) DELETED by J@tko
Just made something very quick. It's not very edited at all, but you get the jist.

Final Entry
Attached images
Photocompweek14.jpg
Photocompweek14crop.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :Just made something very quick. It's not very edited at all, but you get the jist.

LOL! This should be a funny week.
Quote from beefyman666 :Just made something very quick. It's not very edited at all, but you get the jist.

You have my vote

after the competition you can always post that at the Inevitable Picture Thread.
So far, you're my favourite.
#6 - Jakg
ooooold (and not even that funny anymore), but a pic from when Me & Becky were fooling around at FE Green.

(Hint - her car got MULLERED)
Attached images
200499022_2b3b5827c0_b.jpg
should be new work... i think
This is gonna produce some good ones, loving the "not gonna move" That was great
#9 - Ndrew
Haha, such a great theme for this week
My entry for this week, a really quick and silly BUT effective

Preview
Full
Quote from Ndrew :Haha, such a great theme for this week
My entry for this week, a really quick and silly BUT effective

Final entry
Preview
Full

i think its against the rules to add part of rl pic into your edit
Quote from batteryy :i think its against the rules to add part of rl pic into your edit

Oh yea, totally forgot,my bad, sorry. Updated my post.
Quote from batteryy :i think its against the rules to add part of rl pic into your edit

If that's the case then why weren't several entries rejected in previous rounds? For example people using copy and pasted wheels from real pictures.
Love the theme of the week.

Ndrew & beefyman, great pics both of you, I might join this time as well, if I think of something interesting.

It isn't. "Use only your own work" basically means "Don't nick other people's edits"... or at least, that's how I (and I believe most other people) have interpreted it since the start of the whole competition
Welp

E: Consider this the final version should I not post anything today anymore
Attached images
woman.sm.jpg
woman.jpg
Love it! Had a similar idea but won't bother now, couldn't do it that well anyway.
Nicely done Android. I had thought of that one too, but went for the simple option.

You'll be getting my vote so far.
A quick work...

Final entry
Attached images
mini.jpg
yesitswoman.jpg
^ Unrealistic. No woman would ever get this deep into a parking spot sideways, yet alone without damaging the cars
Quote from AndroidXP :^ Unrealistic. No woman would ever get this deep into a parking spot sideways, yet alone without damaging the cars

You forgot that the other two cars can park there after the woman's one.
Final Entry

Apologies for the crap quality - made it in paint
Attached images
preview.png
women drivers.png
Final Entry

Sticking up for the women drivers in LFS, they all rock.
Attached images
Womendriversrock.jpg
Womendriversrock preview.jpg
ROFL nice one this round will be about the ideas
I do not agree with the theme of the week.

It's very bad taste.

I'm sorry but it's my opinion.

Good Luck.
Quote from Lynce :I do not agree with the theme of the week.

It's very bad taste.

I'm sorry but it's my opinion.

Good Luck.

I didn't really want it either, but everyone else did, so

This week's theme is 'different' because it was chosen by everyone, and wasn't chosen by the winner of week 13, because the winner did not reply in time. . I'm worried that the winner this week will be the funniest picture, not the picture that displays the best photo editing skills, which isn't really the spirit of the competition...

I'm starting to think that the true spirit of the competition is starting to be lost... So, whoever wins this week, please do choose a decent theme!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG