The online racing simulator
Pagani Zonda F exhaust note
(11 posts, started )
:jawdrop::faint:

Nice, very nice. Rich people have all the fun.

Sounds like an old F1 car (late 1960's, GPL-era perhaps?).
<drool>

Man, that IS my favorite car. I wish it was legal here in North America
omg awesome!
Quote from MAGGOT :<drool>

Man, that IS my favorite car. I wish it was legal here in North America

So, asumming it _were_ legal, would you actually buy one?

(I'm actually amazed to hear this, the Zonda is not road-legal in the U.S?)
there will be one type i cant remember will be brought to US (if i read correctly in motor trend) but either way; its great and all but.. underneath.. its really not all that great, they need to spend more time on suspension and the actualy ride of the car rather than its space age materials
Quote from XCNuse :they need to spend more time on suspension and the actualy ride of the car rather than its space age materials

Strange that it handles pretty good on a track. At least it handles pretty good on the TopGear test track.
Quote from XCNuse :there will be one type i cant remember will be brought to US (if i read correctly in motor trend) but either way; its great and all but.. underneath.. its really not all that great, they need to spend more time on suspension and the actualy ride of the car rather than its space age materials

It's at the top of the Top Gear power lap chart. lol
#9 - zeeaq
maaan not bad we have so many zonda fans, its my favourite too, by th way, i thought the Enzo was on the top of the power lap chart on top gear with 1:19:00, and they also had an unregistered "DBR9" that clocked 1:18 something.......
i wouldnt know; they stopped showing it on discovery; if you get hte science channel though they've started showing it on that (dunno what times though, seemed kinda random when i first noticed them)

dunno.. maybe im thinking about NetKars' zondas handling

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG