The online racing simulator
Willing to pay somone for making me a code
HI there, im willing to pay somone to add all this to lfs lapper if possible if so i can only pay in £.
what i would love for somone to do is:
  • A points system for e.g 1st=10 points, and everyone starts on white roof and builds up to gold roof but like to move up to blue roof you must earn somthing like 150 points then 250points before getting yellow roof if you understand.
  • An app that allows you to have a rolling start for 1 lap and a speed detector so rolling start only lets you go as fast as 25 mph any faster and force to spec, so waving yellow flag till green waves and go. But it would be for autocross or car park.
i hope im not asking to much .

Regards,
Kyle
Drive_LFSS
Hello,

I'm one of the programmer in Drive_LFS server. Actually, you could have what you are asking with our project. With fews modification and discussion we could meet your requirements.

I suppose if you want a ranking system you will need a webpage to display the informations. Well, with Drive_LFSS you will have at least all the necessary data to build up your webpage.

Have a nice day.

You can contact me in PM if u want, I will be happy to awnser your questions.
So what you are saying is that u could put all this into drive_lfss.

But then if that was the case i couldn't use it for my server if you have it too.

Regards,
Kye
Well, the fact is that your version will be different than our one, because we won't add all what you want and need. So it will be a special version of Drive_LFSS only for you.
lol cheerz m8 so dose that mean you are going to do it

Regards,
Kyle
anyone else i only need this to be added to lfs lapper if possible

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG