The online racing simulator
#1 - lerts
is there a way to tweak the sound farther?
i just have engine sound and tyre sound on

but on starights at high speed theres a low tone sound, like wind that is scarry, it scares me when im alone at night

so would it be posible to take this sound off keeping the skid sound on?
turn wind sound off?
#3 - AMB
Press Shift + A. and turn wind off.

or it's in options....
Quote from lerts :

but on starights at high speed theres a low tone sound, like wind that is scarry, it scares me when im alone at night

lol
#5 - lerts
yep didnt you know low phrequency sounds are scarry?

its an scientific fact
#6 - CSU1
it's proven,

Here is proof
Attached files
proof.mp3 - 43 KB - 174 views
Gripping your pillow tight! \o/
if you press shift+a in a momohedrel sort of vehicular fashion you will open up the menu of scary bed sounding late at night where you can move all the mollecularly bonded mollecules of pixels along the sliding slider of sliding proportions.

then you listen to the noises made by vibrations travellening through the wires of musical instrumentation into your speakers or headphones as you adjust the relevant noises on the venturi tunnels design.

then click the pixely with save which will memorize your memory in a memoratic manner and save them for you for use next time!
#10 - AMB
Quote from s14 Drift :if You Press Shift+a In A Momohedrel Sort Of Vehicular Fashion You Will Open Up The Menu Of Scary Bed Sounding Late At Night Where You Can Move All The Mollecularly Bonded Mollecules Of Pixels Along The Sliding Slider Of Sliding Proportions.

Then You Listen To The Noises Made By Vibrations Travellening Through The Wires Of Musical Instrumentation Into Your Speakers Or Headphones As You Adjust The Relevant Noises On The Venturi Tunnels Design.

Then Click The Pixely With Save Which Will Memorize Your Memory In A Memoratic Manner And Save Them For You For Use Next Time!

+1
Quote from S14 DRIFT :if you press shift+a in a momohedrel sort of vehicular fashion you will open up the menu of scary bed sounding late at night where you can move all the mollecularly bonded mollecules of pixels along the sliding slider of sliding proportions.

then you listen to the noises made by vibrations travellening through the wires of musical instrumentation into your speakers or headphones as you adjust the relevant noises on the venturi tunnels design.

then click the pixely with save which will memorize your memory in a memoratic manner and save them for you for use next time!

Is that in English, or 'Lerts' language?
It's writen so hopefully lerts can

a) understand how annoying it is when he comes into an on topic thread and gives aload of his useless mumblings

b) so he can understand it.

Besides, what I actually said is correct, should you read it

(Shift + A, move sliders and change accordingly, click save)

I just realised...

Quote : Threads started by Lerts: Showing results 1 to 25 of 74

sorry for posting double, thought it got deleted maybe a mod can plz merge it

i save it with wind sound off and it loads it wind on

i save it as "wind" and it loads "wind" file but though its saved with wind sound off it loads it with wind sound on

this is a bug

hell i cant take it off every time i go to main menu, now i have no option but to be scared by this sound hell i hate it
Face your fear to overcome it.
And you needed someone to tell you this?

Hey wait, maybe that works.

Face your insanity to overcome it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG