The online racing simulator
High revving rotary
(9 posts, started )
High revving rotary
Well I'm not at all into high revving engines, I'm a muscle car guy but we really need high revving rotary engines.
Like the XRT and XRG and maybe FZ5 should get Rotary engines that makes atleast 10-11,000 rpm.
That's my suggestion, I think that this has been suggested before but anyhow, just wanted it out of me

And it's not that big of a deal, it sure will make it harder to make the XFG and XRG equal and RB4, FXO, XRT and FZ5 equal but after tweaks it wouldn't be that hard.
Why?
This will really give ALOT more soul to the drifting and the racing too since I'm pretty sure everyone here (even muscle car lovers like me) likes the sound of high revving rotary engines.

Inputs?
i want a muscle car w/ a high rev rotary, but its been suggested...
Quote from chavm481 :i want a muscle car w/ a high rev rotary, but its been suggested...

Wait wait, do you want muscle cars with high revving rotary?
Nitrous Vtec Twin Turbo and neon undercarriage lights!!
^^^ +9999999999999999999999999999 but, never mind... rotary doesn't go in a muscle... *slaphead ... but, i do what something with a crap suspension...
Why should we have VTAK's and NEAWN! ?

Just plain rotary
Quote from LFSn00b :
Please kill me.

will do... but go to the cars we wanna see and suggest there
+ x 12837924391471451567 to the power of 181897112, I would LOVE to see a rotary engined car on this game, I suggested it earlier, glad to see someone agrees
+2

High revving rotary
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG