The online racing simulator
Quote from nikimere :but some speed limits are stupid and are set so low becuase the police/government want to make some money out of it. for example....

:iagree:
It's the same here. Lots of stupid low speed signs at convenient places for police to stalk in some bush, even tho there is no house or crossing miles away. The problem is that people just learn to ignore all signs then just because some of them (signs and people ) are stupid.
Quote from L(Oo)ney :130mph is just a stroll in the park on a sports bike.

And its not really the bikers fault that an OAP was pootling along at the side of a "quiet country road" (a bikers favorite riding spot) and got in his way.

Should've been on the path.

WTF is that post Looney? "Let's all have a laugh at Doorman's wife nearly getting killed"?

Why post something like that? Are you sick?
#78 - axus
On the way to Pretoria from Johannesburg, there is a place on the highway where the speedlimit goes down from 120kph to 100kph and there is a camera immediately after the sign for it. I know so many people that get caught there. Money hungry bastards.
#79 - L56
Quote from L(Oo)ney :130mph is just a stroll in the park on a sports bike.

And its not really the bikers fault that an OAP was pootling along at the side of a "quiet country road" (a bikers favorite riding spot) and got in his way.

Should've been on the path.

Do you have wife? Or do you even have a mother? What if either of them was almost killed by a motorbike? What if you where riding that motorbike? What would say to her: "What are you doing in my path!!!"???? I guess not!

Frankly Looney....

I can NOT beleive you even DARE to make a comment like that. It's one thing admitting you (I mean blaccrabbi) likes to "have fun on the road" when there is absolutly no fun on the road to be had. No matter if you do it or others do it, there is no excuse doing it. Just ask your self: "what if it goes wrong." Implications, people, IMPLICATIONS!!! There are several stories here in this thread. But is it too far from home? Don't you care as long as you or your loved ones are not involved?

Then you looney, after Doorman tells his wife was almost killed by a sportsbike "having a stroll in the park", you make a comment like "OAP shouldn't have been in his path".

Well I SIMPLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE SUCH HARTLESS PEOPLE AROUND!

But you are looney. And there is no excuse for your words. Not now, not ever. I hope you get banned. THINK for feks sake. THINK about it!

Signed: a steaming L56 hope they take you OUT...

edit: some spelling errors, but frankly I couldn't care less about them.
Quote from nikimere :but some speed limits are stupid and are set so low becuase the police/government want to make some money out of it. for example....

There is a road not far from my house, it's 4 lanes wide in both directions, no pedestrians can walk on or near it, it is perfectly straight and it's still 30MPH (about 50kph i think)... thanks just mental illepall Thats the place you find the police with their speed guns every weekend.

If you could go faster what would it mean anyway, 5 less minutes maybe so what, thats bugger all I live 65km from my work place and the difference of driving 5-10 km/hr below the posted speed limit all the way and 5 - 10 km/hr above the limit is a sum total of about 6 or 7 minutes illepall if I drive upto 30 km/hr over the speed limit then i could maybe get there 10 - 15 min earlier but really why do it? It cracks me up that almost everyone I see speeding to get somewhere is only going 5km or so down the road, so the sum total of time they save by driving recklessly is what? 30 sec or maybe a minute
I will close this thread now. All has been said that needs to be said.

Looney you are banned for 10 days for the disrespectful post directed at Doorman's account about the incident involving his wife. Think before you post.
-
(Scirocco) DELETED by Scirocco : too late, already closed
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG