The online racing simulator
New PC - Need help with Mobo
(16 posts, started )
Hey all, Im buying a new PC and need help with the motherboard, I need a reply before saturday since im going to collect it from store..

Needs to be from Here Only http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/

This is what im going to get

Intel E8400
WD 500gb HD
4gb Corsair XMS6400

All together comes to about £215, I have a tight budget on the Mobo so only like £70 Max, Or If you could build a diffrent PC for under £280 thanks..

Ive been looking at the Asus P5QL Pro and the MSI Neo2-FR or the GA-P35-S3G

I have a 8800GT and a 600w PSU to go with it....

Please can you reply ASAP

Thanks for any replys...
please could anyone help , just. Need a answer thanks
#3 - Jakg
Errrr....

Will you be overclocking? Will you be using RAID?

How much is the HDD?
Hi , i dont think ill be overclocking, wont be using Raid, and the 500gb hdd is 46 pounds, thanks for the reply and would appreciate if u can show me a good mobo for the stuff i have showed, ineed a reply before this saturday cya
#5 - Jakg
Gigabyte P35-DS3 would be a good option then.
Hi, thanks but its not on the site, only one they have close to it is the EP35-DS3L but its not instock , could u have a look on http://www.novatech.co.uk/ and find one for under £70 thats instock.

Or if i only got 2gb of ram and spent the extra money on the motherboard?? would i see a diffrence??

Intel E8400
Corsair 2GB XMS6400
Western digital 500GB 7200rpm

that leaves about £80 for mobo, could u find me one on http://www.novatech.co.uk/ ASAP , thanks
#7 - Jakg
You would get a better mobo but if your not overclocking etc you wouldn't notice a difference.

Stick with 4GB of RAM.

Can't seem to find a good mobo on Novatech atm though.
#8 - dadge
Thanks but like ive said, i need it from Novatech only since im going to the shop tomorow, so i really need a reply before tomorow.. i have chosen eveything i want except the Motherboard, so if u can show me one from Novatech thank you

So theres about £70 for the motherboard, please reply

Edit - Is this a good Mobo ? MSI P35 NEO2-FR Intel P35 Socket 775 PCI-E DDR2 SATA II Raid
Edit2- Asus P5N-D, NF750i SLI, 775, PCI-E 2.0 x16, DDR2, 533/667/800, SATA II, SATA RAID, GBLAN, ATX This one kinda looks better to me and they have them instock, what do u think about that one?
#10 - Jakg
The Asus one is ok, but not as good as the Gigabyte.
Aww come on people, i need someone to show me the best motherboard for £60-£80 from Novatech.co.uk only, Please and thanks
Get and Gigabyte EP45, those are good ones
I was looking at that but again, its abit to expensive... only about £70 for one
because your sticking to just one shop, the choices are very limited. get a couple of mobo's and do a youtube search for reviews for them. you should be able to make a beeter choice with that alone.
Well thanks for all your help, i think im going for Asus P5N-D NF750i SLi, so yeah, thanks all

Edit- went today, got everything but i got a P5KC instead thanks for all your help ppl

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG