The online racing simulator
2 times Blackwood coming weekend
Next sunday we will race at Blackwood rallyX in the demoleague and in the S2-league we race with the UFR+XFR at Blackwood also. So Join!!
As a bonified absolute beginner, I might just do that!
An incredible big grid of 19 cars where lining up at last Sundays race. A record number, I’m sure. The pace was red hot, but because of the number of drivers it was also fun for the less speedy competitors. (maybe we should have a league for “I want to play LFS more but my wife won’t let me” drivers?...)

No surprises in qualifying with Mazdarati on pole with WayUk beside him. Everybody was concerned about tire wear, especially the XFR drivers. This was going to be an exiting race.

Turn one was hectic but, surprisingly, everybody survived, although there was a fair bit of paint swapping going on! Mazdarati took the lead with Nisco and Weefelly close behind.
Then Postal, who came through from P10, ran in 4th, with Rielty and Petr in his slipstream.

Unfortunately the race started without Aid, who then had to do a lot of overtaking. Still he finished in the top ten! Drke had no fuel at the start en then crashed and rolled his car after pitting. Frontrunner WayUk spun in the first turn of the race and also had to do a lot of catching up.
The first three cars where dicing for position for most of the race, with weefelly doing the most of the lead-work. Going into the corner after the back straight three cars wide it was a display of skillful driving by those guys. Rielty had to warm up his R4 front tires before he could set a pace with cleared him from Postal and Petr and kept him in a safe distance after Postal and Petr had a bit of a race-accident. Petr, the gentleman he is, waited until Postal was clear of the kitty-litter and rejoined in 11th place.

Further down the field there were lots of nice battles going on and even though the pack was spread out everybody drove like pro’s (yes even real racers spin their cars now and then, just keep practicing!) At the front the guys where really hammering on and their cars didn’t look all that fresh at the finish line. Still, after a few nearly off’s Mazdarati took the lead, leaving Nisco and Weefelly to decide P2 & P3. Congrats to you all.

All in all we can state this was a great race. Fair and square battles and a nice big grid, just how we like it. Together we are bringing this league from strength to strength! Keep it up and see you at The Kyoto Oval next week.

Ohyeah, check the comments at our homepage for more quotes from our drivers about last race, very nice reading that is.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG