The online racing simulator
cheater again :d
(62 posts, started )
Quote from mutt107 :this is why we need limited demo..

Uh oh... beware of demo racers now.:shhh::hide:

Back on topic. I never knew you could do 200mph+ forwards while in reverse gear...
A guy was planning to do the Kyoto 500 in reverse (he was only about 3 seconds a lap slower), but decided against it
Quote from J@tko :A guy was planning to do the Kyoto 500 in reverse (he was only about 3 seconds a lap slower), but decided against it

That's hilarious!
Its actually quite easy:

1) set your custom view to face backwards
2) invert your steering input
3) max out your gears (ish) [<--- i think :S]
Quote from J@tko :Its actually quite easy:

Easy i wouldn't say. Steering movements work a little different when the steering wheels are at the back.
Zajebal shitaas pezhas uz ritenjiem. Maz ka atruma haks, bet ari bez bojajumiem un tanka rezims.

Fcuk off this fother muckers, speedhack + damagehack + tankhack proves than driver is sucker.
Maybe autopilot hack too? I think that noob cant take corner even with 10 kmh, so hacks does this for him.
Quote from Shadowww :Maybe autopilot hack too? I think that noob cant take corner even with 10 kmh, so hacks does this for him.

Then you can better send the AI on the track to do your racing

BTW: watch your language
Quote from marzman :Then you can better send the AI on the track to do your racing

BTW: watch your language

fcuk is not a bad word and AIs for example cant drive on servers with wind, and! AIs cant crash, use speedhack and damagehack
Quote from Shadowww :fcuk is not a bad word and AIs for example cant drive on servers with wind, and! AIs cant crash, use speedhack and damagehack

And fother mucker also isn't a bad word. Ok, so you didn't mistype
Quote from zeugnimod :That is the same idiot who opened the "Hackers & Cheaters only" server last time and even posted about it on this forum. :thumbsdow

Kinda sad to see a SR developement team member asking for it, though.

I would just like to point out that we at SR do not condone this kind of behaviour and as a result Warlock no longer drives for SR !!
Quote from J@tko :Its actually quite easy:

I tried that with an xrg on an oval layout on the car park using and xrg with a locked diff, tremendous fun!!
this is truly sad. i sure hope he gets perma-banned, his isp blackflagged, his family surname blackflagged, and anything else that would prevent him from coming back.
funny thing, tonight I was sent a setup that allows the xrg to do over 100 in reverse, I wasn't that impressed. I was also told you cold make the FBM do nearly 250mph with tweek, however, it will get you banned. Well let these idiots get banned, the sooner it happens is the better for the rest of us.

Are all us demo drivers going to be tared with the same brush? I have no intent on cheating, cracking, hacking or any other exploits. I simply come here for a game which I can't really afford.

And shadowww, even if you did mistype those profanities, don't you think you need to grow up a little? Even if it is mistyped, my children still understand it.. tell me, do you kiss your mother with that foul mouth of yours? Another thing, its people like you who also give demo drivers a bad name!
Quote from tongey :I would just like to point out that we at SR do not condone this kind of behaviour and as a result Warlock no longer drives for SR !!

oh god.. it's warlock? i raced him today, he was quite fast
Is warlock the correct username? Should I /ban warlock 999 ???
#41 - AMB
He wasn't the guy using the 'hack' but he did ask for it, so until he does, then I wouldn't bother.
Ok, anyone know the user who was using a hack? I wouldn't like to think that a PB or something is going to have some idiot's name at the top of it. I know it sounds like my bans are more of a sh** list but I personally would like to keep clear of these people.
#43 - AMB
There's a replay attached on page 1, download the second replay and press Shift + Tab to see his username, not his ingame name and you can ban that, I can't name him here because it's against the rules to name and shame, if I had my way I would but can't.
Using Hack=No Fun, Unskilled, and get Banned :flamed:
Using Pure Racing=Full of Challenge and Fun
and i say HELL YEAH!
Quote from chanoman315 :oh god.. it's warlock? i raced him today, he was quite fast

No he was just asking for the cheat and others..
#47 - Dac
ah, this explains the conedodgers on aston national getting 1:40's lol

(joking )
Quote from Dac :ah, this explains the conedodgers on aston national getting 1:40's lol

(joking )

Or are we, maybe it's a conspiracy by the whole CD team?
#49 - Dac
Quote from The Very End :Or are we, maybe it's a conspiracy by the whole CD team?

it wouldnt surprise me. i have a good set and just cant get anywhere near their times, even just following them around the easy bits they are mad fast.
I guess it got something about that they have driven the same god damn track like 10 000 more laps than you

cheater again :d
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG