The online racing simulator
OMG ... 1988 Mitsubishi Starion
(26 posts, started )
OMG ... 1988 Mitsubishi Starion
http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Cars#Demo_Cars

"XR GT (XRG) - Rear-wheel drive, front engined coupe, similar to a Mitsubishi Starion, Porsche 944, or Mazda RX-7 FC"

Way to be on top of the curve, with a car that's only been in a game for... 4 years?

*shoots self in head*
lol yeah... ive been drinkin too much Labatts I guess

either way, i came across it on some forum and it looked exactly like a xrg
Yet another startling new discovery in an age of prehistoric game content. What kind of posts came up when you typed "Mitsubishi Starion" as the title? Were they in any way similar to this one? Do you even know what I am talking about?
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :What kind of posts came up when you typed "Mitsubishi Starion" as the title?

Ya right... :slap:
damn cant get nothing passed the forum police tonite

way to stay on top of things guys!!!

lmao
Quote from major_syphillis :lol yeah... ive been drinkin too much Labatts I guess

EEeewww... if you're going to drink a beer, drink a good one. Get yourself some Keith's or something...
Mitsubishi ftw, y0!

I remember this car as Jeremy bought it once for a Top gear challenge some time ago.
Dude, you're been around longer than me but have never heard of this?
#12 - senn
there's a really nice white one of these (turbo) near where i live, its in mint condition too... i love 80's cars :P~ mmmmm ANGLES
#13 - Dac
Quote from senn :there's a really nice white one of these (turbo) near where i live, its in mint condition too... i love 80's cars :P~ mmmmm ANGLES

i love 80's music, theres something optimistic about it
#14 - Dac
since the discussion is already started can anybody tell me how to get a quick start in the XRR? i seem to bog down and get left behind.

thanks,
Would love to see the excisting car in game looking more like that, the shape and details I mean. But again, then they most likely would get lisence trouble and so on.
#16 - LewX
I found an XRT!
Attached images
4295244.jpg
4279029.jpg
Quote from LewX :I found an XRT!

No you didn't. XR is nothing like Supra.
Quote from Dac :since the discussion is already started can anybody tell me how to get a quick start in the XRR? i seem to bog down and get left behind.

thanks,

Well, you will fall behind a bit, even if the start is ideal, just because of weight distribution of XRR, its the slowest car of the line. Before the lights, you should step on the throttle to get some turbopressure. At the green light you release the clutch, wheels start to spin, let off a tiny bit, so they can regain grip and then floor it as usual, nothing hard tbh
I found the XRT's interior:
mann you guys are good
Meh I'm even better - found two XRTs!

^^^ nice!
well, atleast those AX GTi's handled like they should, no throttle oversteer..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG