The online racing simulator
autometer phantom tacho with boost gauge
eyy man i really wanna get this working. can u explain more for me its not workingg can u add me on msn please. m4s0_23q@hotmail.com thnnxxx
Quote from dirtydonker :eyy man i really wanna get this working. can u explain more for me its not workingg can u add me on msn please. m4s0_23q@hotmail.com thnnxxx

I think that works only for S2 or S1 since its for XRT i think.
its for the xrt on demo but i dont fink it would matter if i had the license. so yeh can someone help me and add me
XRT is not a demo car...
Guess he is talking about PATCH X...
sorry its the xr gt turbo that im usingg. so yeh if someone can help
I guess patch X sucks, patch K is teh best. or F.
No. Patch Z is the best.
IS it working in Z?
yeh i got patch x and v can some one link me to patch k thnx
I found THIS version (patch F) best. Try if the Speedo works.

greetz

der butz
i use this on patch z, works fine for me and others ive helped install it, just dont make simple mistakes with it
okay i understand how to install and use this but when i click on properties to edit the target it wont let me edit it is there anyway around this?
thanks for the help
MAGIC
Quote from zacharama92 :okay i understand how to install and use this but when i click on properties to edit the target it wont let me edit it is there anyway around this?
thanks for the help
MAGIC

if u use windows vista i dont think u will be able to edit target line

and just to make it clear, the target line is in the properties of a shortcut to lfs, eg: a desktop shortcut
What to do, i have a problem, its ok, gauges appears in the middle of the sceen, and i can move it, but problem is that one of the speedometer's arrow isn't in the center of speedometer, but other arrow of second speedometer is in it place, but not moving.
is there any way to get the shift light to come on ?????
Everything is Working but I cant see the gauges ingame Help please

Cheers,
Matthew

PS.It says use Ctrl + Page up_page down I do that but there is nothing
you may have to press ctrl+pageup a few times quickly while holding ctrl to get them to stay up on the screen, as for moving around the screen,
hold ctrl and use arrow keys to move them in that direction, as for needles playng up, thats a hard one to fix, or you could just use patch Z, and my shift light works fine
Quote from zacharama92 :okay i understand how to install and use this but when i click on properties to edit the target it wont let me edit it is there anyway around this?
thanks for the help
MAGIC

Same problem for me too, I'm on XP so I've no idea what I am doing wrong.
my live for speed is installed to program files folder, (not that this has anything to do with it, to launch lfs i have a shortcut for it on my desktop, it is the shortcut you need to edit the target line in, simply right click the lfs shortcut, then got to properties, and there its is, the target line
autometer phantom tacho with boost gauge
Well its a good idea, But most racers may want to see the steering wheel whilst racing, Most servers have a view Control, so you can only have certain views, and one of them is so you can see the steering wheel
But its a good Idea
But just not something i would have on my XRT Dash board
Quote from K. Tsuchiya :Same problem for me too, I'm on XP so I've no idea what I am doing wrong.

Same here

Edit: Working now, You dont need to change target, Just type /insim 29999 in lfs
Whats the problem?
i dont know what happened but i placed these gauges and it worked then i changed them to (New Analog Gauges in LFS) and it did'nt worked and now not one gauge work...i go in game and it says the same thing all the time welcome to gauges wtv all that crap and then i go single play then im on track, i press ctr+page up (i tried about every keys) and nothing comes up?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG