The online racing simulator
lfs Promo movie
(65 posts, started )
lfs Promo movie
I'm amazed... didn't expect on a such quality movie. Very cool effects, and the music fits very well. Good job, China FTW!
Oh wow very nice movie! But it's Kyoto Ring, not Tyoko Ring
Saw that too... maybe he wanted this way, to be closer to Tokyo.
Amazing. Very nice. Just a small thing, at 00.22 I can see you spelled Kyoto wrong. Other than that.. flawless imo.

Edit: Of course a few others would beat me to it. Duh. :]
Niiiiiice!! The second part is especially great. Great choice of music for that part, too, I love 30 Seconds To Mars.

This video jumped straight to my Top10 LFS videos.
Well, all I can say is WOW, this is really a very very high quality movie... long time since I saw anything like it... but if I have to nitpick... and I DO, since I can not bee seen satisfied with anything... I'd say the editing pace drops after the drift scene which is a pity, and some shots could use a wee bit more camera smoothing...other than that - Kyoto... as I am sure you have read already in the posts above... At least it's not as bad as that "Fern Pie" accident we witnessed a year or so back...
I've seen the first 2 minutes of the video and I don't want to keep watching it unless I have a full HQ version to download. It's looking amazing so far!

Please upload a HQ version somewhere!
#9 - Ciel
Awesome movie !
#11 - Don
i think i`ve got a new favourite movie from lfs - until now it was that movie from s1 by sethro (iirc).

topwork.
The movie is awesome, I really love it!

But... I think the aspect ratio is maybe wrong? (on vimeo at least)

(downloading from megaupload...)
Simply amazing!
now that was great, I enjoyed it, especially the first half
Top notch, has my vote for Video of the Year so far.
:jawdrop:

WOW. That, I think, is the best video I've seen in my life. I tend to hate any vid more than about 2 mins long (I have the attention span [and hand-eye co-ordination, I'm told] of a squirrel), but that was just fantastic.

10/10 easily.

Hope to see more videos from you in the future
Now that's something very well done work, good job!
Fa Kin Su Pah!

I think i fainted at least twice in those drifting scenes..

For me it had a great starting then all of a sudden when it came to the racing and rally clips it sort of just "droped" the pace..

But I can tell a heck of alot of effort went into this !

O_O Amazing. Simply amazing. O_O

Best video this year imo. I don't even think I've ever seen a video this good in my life!
Top quality video, atmosphere is simply fantastic. I like both drift and race parts and also pretty nice editing.

Very well done, one of my favourite LFS vids. That's for sure. Hope we will see some more nice vids from you. :trophy:
totally agree @ everything what guys said above.

You really earned your respect
great show off of the video editing skills in the chinese community as well as the drifting skills
Now that was a pro movie! its tight yo
Well...wasn't that a nice surprise? Such an awesome work! God Daaaamn.......
Sweet !

Best video i've seen in along time.
I am so proud of this video not only becuz it was made by a Chinese-LFS-player but also becuz the author is one of my friend.

Keep going,buddy!

lfs Promo movie
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG