The online racing simulator
New Teams and Drivers Room
I know, it's not in my authority to open up a thread about entry wishes, but I hope to have some more activity by making this opened thread to be a meeting point for new racers. I spoke with Hynnty about so called [VIP] teams, wich are not getting points in the Team Championship. So even "Single Racers" can get a step into this Series.

As I don't know much about the Skinnings and Car liverys, I'd like to ask the admins to be open for questions. I also want to say, I'm no admin. The entrys here, must be accepted by a league admin.
Name: VIP J Gingras
S2 Licence: Elderado
Wished Starting Number:20
!!!promising to take part!!!
Thanks for doing this Falke - I'm cool with allowing single-driver entries at this point. And if two soloers decide to team up, then that'll be fine also.

Elderado - I've seen you race - thanks for your interest - Got Round 10 this weekend ! BF1 / FE Black

d
Hello and welcome aboard! The race server, kindly provided by Formularacing, FRO|FORMULARACING|1GP is open for practise..

As for the skins, they may not be offensive, and should contain your number on the nose and on the rear wing endplates. However, if you are an individual and listed under OneGP Developement team (= VIP ), the OneGP organisers reserve the right to modify your skin (... to include a OneGP logo).

The original OneGP rules are here. Also take a look at the sporting code here.

Quote from TFalke55 :Hynnty

Good luck getting drivers. This series is a really great series.
Name: [VIP]GETschawoHUN
S2 Licence: hariel-HUN-
Wished Starting Number: 35
Welcome!

Something I forgot to tell you: Please do use a real name (on race day the format is somewhat TeamTag F.Surname )

This is because we intend to broadcast these racers live. I'll also put up an another thread for some other personal details (for the commentator, naturally)
Name: [TC-R] K.JuhaszEDIT:[Kevin Juhasz]
S2 Licence: Crazyy
Wished Starting Number: 12

My teammate will also be taking part this weekend, and further events, I'll direct him to this post so he can sign up ASAP.
Name: [TC-R] Dave Storer
S2 Licence: Davidos93
Wished Starting Number: 29

I'm Crazyy's Team Mate, for, but i'm the Backup Driver for TC-R, i'll try get our second main driver to sign up.

(I notice i'm another Dave :P )
Welcome aboard fellas!

Would you mind editing your posts to include your first names as well. It's bloody annoying to only know the initial

Also I posted the useful info up here in the 4th post
It's nice that we're getting some new members signing up. Hopefuly Saturday goes smoothly and we don't scare 'em off.
Ok, We've edited our first names in. I'll read the rules througholy now. Is there anything else we need to do to race in this series? Or do we just show up on saturday?
That's all I can think of. You might want to chec the official site http://www.onegp.net and have a look at the forums.

Also the race server, FRO|FORMULARACING|1GP is open for practise. The server is usually passworded at the last minute (another reason for being a little early - pwd is always sent also in-game to racers on server). But yes, basically just show up on saturday. Happy racing!
I'm on the forums as Streetlight (My name ingame is [TC]>Street<)

so i'll keep an eye on this section and your forums too
Name: K.O'Keefe
S2 Licence: racer hero
Wished Starting Number:42

Cant wait!
welcome all you new people . Hope you enjoy the league.
[TC-R] F.Levick
Full name: Frank Levick
S2 Licence: thatguy
Wished Starting Number: 13
taking part in event 12 and onwards
I'm the second driver for [TC-R]
Quote from thatguy :[TC-R] F.Levick
Full name: Frank Levick
S2 Licence: thatguy
Wished Starting Number: 13
taking part in event 12 and onwards
I'm the second driver for [TC-R]

If you can't do Round 11 (this coming Saturday) as I interpret your meaning, I've already got the Backup driver in the Round 11 confirmations.

d
Yes, that is correct

I will be racing in Thatguy's place this weekend, but for the rest of the time, thatguy will be racing (unless him or crazy cannot make it)
If the LFSCART founder got his computer back, what is he supposed to do??? Pretty easy, joining a league.

So here we go:

Thilo Falkenberg ([VIP] T.Falkenberg)
TFalke55
Name: Vincent de Wit.
Team Name: PRT ( Power Racing Team )
Username: VinnyLegends
Number: 21.
Skin: Is being made
I will be sure to compete in as much races as i can!
I thought PRT was pharahos racing team or something
Quote from Crazyy :I thought PRT was pharahos racing team or something

It was, but the guy who was managing that team joined Sonicrealms racing and pretty much abandoned the series. Hence why I race for you now.
Quote from thatguy :It was, but the guy who was managing that team joined Sonicrealms racing and pretty much abandoned the series. Hence why I race for you now.

Well PRT ( Power Racing Team ). Is my Kart and Rally team in Real. I might end the team in 2009. Because of a possible join of another team.
Lateralus
S2 License: Lateralus
Starting Number: 14
I'll be there on Saturday.

8:40 AM on Saturday! Jeez

I'm not in a team. Will I be assigned one? What is the name format I should use? Should I use a certain skin? What is the race format?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG