The online racing simulator
Wierd.. need help!
(30 posts, started )
Wierd.. need help!
Hey guys! I have a problem which is very wierd! So my computer plays music/radiostation like when nothing is running,i try to close applications which i dont know what is it,but i cant solve the problem until i restart my comp.I just ran virusscan,found 14 in 640 gb,deleted them but still. Any1 had this problem or knows how to solve?(without win reinstall)
This thing is very annoying
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL, click on process, and try to turn off them one by one. But don't turn off system processes, only the ones with user name
Sounds like you haven't cleaned your PC propperly.

Run virus scans in Safe-Mode, and then run a scan using Spybot Search and Destroy.

If not, looks like you'll have to re-install...
#4 - CSU1
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

If not, looks like you'll have to re-install...

advice oF tHE yEaR!!!

@ emustang, what media player is playing the music/radiostation?
I know xD

Talking of which, sometimes when I close WMP, somehow the music still plays, controlled by my media controls on my keyboard, but it's not there.

Ctrl+Alt+Del and look for WMPlayer.exe
Quote from Kniebeejs :Press CTRL+ALT+DEL, click on process, and try to turn off them one by one. But don't turn off system processes, only the ones with user name

i did that,its in my post

Quote from CSU1 :advice oF tHE yEaR!!!

@ emustang, what media player is playing the music/radiostation?

Thats the problem nothing is opened,there is nothing to turn off thats why i came here to ask if anybody seen this before O.O
If its that annoying just turn the speakers off! Unless it is slowing your comp down or causing other problems i wouldnt worry too much if it was me to be honest.
If you have or have had virus' on that windows install then your best bet is to back up the stuff you really need and reinstall windows.
Quote from danthebangerboy :If its that annoying just turn the speakers off! Unless it is slowing your comp down or causing other problems i wouldnt worry too much if it was me to be honest.

What kind of a solution or workaround is that? What about playing games? What if he wants to listen to his own music on his pc?
Quote from mcintyrej :If you have or have had virus' on that windows install then your best bet is to back up the stuff you really need and reinstall windows.

well ill see if it will be worse,than i dont have a choice=winre

Quote from obsolum :What kind of a solution or workaround is that? What about playing games? What if he wants to listen to his own music on his pc?

Yeah i cant really listen to hardstyle when country music is bangin from the speakers

BTW since i made my 1. post it didnt happen,but i hear click sounds(like when you click in IE,oh and no im not crazy :P)
Download Hijack this, scan and post the resulting notepad file.

I'm only a noob at reading them but I can probbably spot a rouge program. I'm sure other people would look as well.
You have a Malware , try using Ad-ware or Windows Defender or Nod32
Quote from Inouva :You have a Malware , try using Ad-ware or Windows Defender or Nod32

Or Malwarebytes
Your speakers may be picking up radio signals.

My old ones picked up aircraft radio :P
Lol

>_<
#17 - CSU1
S14 Drift!!!

take Lerts's mothers advice(sig)
Bite me
Quote from Luke.S :Your speakers may be picking up radio signals.

My old ones picked up aircraft radio :P

I had a problem like that, my headphones used to pickup the neighbor's home CB Radio, sometimes it would even record some of the broadcast onto cassette without being on record, even if the protection tabs were removed. Never could explain it.
can you hear something when you turn the speakers on without the pc?
Yarr, t'is a weird one fer sure.

But I be mighty proud not only that I got me animation posted, but that it made a signature too. World domination be only a step away...
Dajmin, am I confused? or are you on another planet? Sorry, but I just can't be sure!
could just be interference with sound card picking up stray signal. (but more likely the amplifier/speakers setup)
got a walkman plugged into the line-in port?
I had some freaky setup in my old house a few years ago. More than a few times when the computer was off but the amp was still powered it picked up a faint signal through the speakers, sounded either CB or emergency services or something. Scared the hell out of me the first time I noticed it, and still freaked me out every time it happened till I eventually got a new stereo setup. Never noticed it happen when the computer was powered up though.

Thought I was going mad, waking up to random voices in the corner of my room. Wonder what would have happened if I told anyone back then (was only 13-14).

Wierd.. need help!
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG