The online racing simulator
Short LFS Slowmotion
(33 posts, started )
Short LFS Slowmotion
ye, again me
This is the slowest slowmotion i have ever made + its short.
Youtube
HQ
that has to be the best XFR ive ever seen
#3 - Don
now that is some originality
Quote from Don :now that is some originality

wow, its nice to hear it from You!, thanks.
Beautiful. Enough said. :']
Thats is very very nice,its so beautiful it wants to make me cry:weeping:

i really like ur video they are soooooo gooood
#8 - Fox 2
I've watched it for 5 secs, than i kinda unerstood that it is uber good.. So I closed youtube window, so that my first impression wouldn't be spoiled by bad quality

waiting for hq version
I want the HQ-version too, even though I've seen this movie 3-4 times now. It's absolutely stunning.

May I ask what the song is called?
Quote from [SWE]RE :
May I ask what the song is called?

Damn, i dont know its OST from "National Treasure" or sumthing like that...
ill upload it 4 u if u want?
Quote from hadesko :Damn, i dont know its OST from "National Treasure" or sumthing like that...
ill upload it 4 u if u want?

Yes please, I'd appreciate if you upload it.
Now that was really enjoy able to watch. Good work!
Trevor Rabin - Treasure

nice vid, waiting for HQ
Even thought I don’t think it’s that original. I love carefully made, with some proper camera angles showing suspension movement and tire physics, slow motion vids.

Nicely done

It would be nice to have it in HQ
Quote from kaynd :Even thought I don’t think it’s that original. I love carefully made, with some proper camera angles showing suspension movement and tire physics, slow motion vids.

Nicely done

It would be nice to have it in HQ

+ 1
Another slow motion video, but it looks really good and the music is exceptional!
WOW, Hades, you have hit the nail on the head! This one is exceptionally good and clean
Thanks!
Added HQ
Its nice , but , all slowmos are the same imho ...
That RAC reminds me unokeva's welcome to lfs
ye, the intro is inspired by unokeva
But its so hard to make original slowmo, trust me, i know what iam talking about...
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Its nice , but , all slowmos are the same imho ...

Someone should do a slowmo-parody, with cars spinning, hitting the walls, flipping, etc.

I think I haven't seen a slowmo dogfight either, with two cars fighting for a position, braking into a corner, going through a hard chicane tail-to-nose. Most slowmo's are only one car showing off tyre deformation and suspension movement. Try two cars!

I think new things can still be done
oh, nice idea, ill try crash slowmo lol
btw. u havent seen LFS InSlowmotion video by kraniwani?
Quote from hadesko :btw. u havent seen LFS InSlowmotion video by kraniwani?

I don't think so, I'll look for it.
Quote from MaKaKaZo :
I think I haven't seen a slowmo dogfight either, with two cars fighting for a position, braking into a corner, going through a hard chicane tail-to-nose. Most slowmo's are only one car showing off tyre deformation and suspension movement. Try two cars!

Usually you don't see slow motion videos with online action because the car's movement isn't that fluid there, it jerks periodically depending on the packet rate that is available between the host and the client.

A slow motion vid with on line action simply wouldn't look that prety.
Only short slow motion parts of online action are used in action vids.
Someone could use the AI for lag free racing action but usually the outcome isn’t that exiting…

A slow motion "parody" would need some extra humoristic "skill"... that requires some talent over technique to happen.
If it just contains crashes in slow motion then it will look like one of those crash tributes... which I don’t find interesting at all.

btw kranikawis "in slowmotion" vid is really top notch, despite been an unfinished project (lost his files) and despite the online action drawbacks I already mentioned.
#25 - Don
Quote from hadesko :wow, its nice to hear it from You!, thanks.

well...it was meant ironically...
Attached images
copycat.jpg

Short LFS Slowmotion
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG