The online racing simulator
Can i make my own tracks in autocross?
(10 posts, closed, started )
I was wondering if its possible if i can make a drift map in autocross. Is it possbile for me, cuz i've seen people make custom drift maps on youtube. I have s2 license.
Log on with ur S2 license, and then post in this thread....
Ye log in with ur S2 licene or got Cracked one? If u got cracked one say it us then we can help u at a other method ]
Other guys know what i mean
AutoX layouts, yes. Drifting layouts, no. Besides, you can't do any as a demo racer
#5 - Dac
he got owned.
Quote from lasts3cond :I was wondering if its possible if i can make a drift map in autocross. Is it possbile for me, cuz i've seen people make custom drift maps on youtube. I have s2 license.

:bananadea

real S2 = :banana_ra
cracked S2 = :bananadea

EDIT: his username is ironic.....
bye!
We wont miss you! :haha:
omg... you are a bunch of facists here... can´t you just be polite to anyone?

being a demo or a s1 or s2 licenced driver is nothing to judge people for!

Devs, please remove this attribute from the forums or make it clear and in big, bold letters to everyone how to use their licence name in the forums.
most people don´t join a forum when they buy or find a game - and if they do there is no big hint for them not to sign in with a new name.

in fact i think about singing in as demo user for my next comments just to see if my status affects the answers i get and the behaviour of you all...

peace mo
Quote from molocco :being a demo or a s1 or s2 licenced driver is nothing to judge people for!

Quote from lasts3cond :I was wondering if its possible if i can make a drift map in autocross. Is it possbile for me, cuz i've seen people make custom drift maps on youtube. I have s2 license.

Either he's using a cracked LFS, or he is posting on a duplicate account. Neither of which is permitted by the LFS Forum. The chances are it is a cracked LFS (I know of...3 users who have legitimate duplicate accounts), and that's why people judged him
This thread is closed

(10 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG