ForceStick DIY 55$ 2 DOF G-Force Motion Simulator
The concept is to feel g-forces through cochlea ear instrument, hacked by helmet movements that come from two RC servos arms controlled by software telemmetry. Which means that your head will become a joystick being contolled by virtual enviorment simulations, like cars, copters, or anyother form of vehicle.

FORCESTICK DIY
http://sites.google.com/site/forcestick/

Hope Community enjoy it.
What the...
I don't even understand....It looked like the guys head was acting like the throttle and break....
From what I can tell it simulates the g-forces on your head from driving, but as it uses R/C servos I suspect it is mostly voluntary movement as those servos aren't going to push you face around.
I don't get it
How come you drive the BF1?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :How come you drive the BF1?

good point...

edit: anyway, being a technician myself, I feel generally connected to people who know how to use a soldering-iron, :up: for the idea!
lol, asking for a price for an add-on for a sim that you haven't paid...
You're quick to assume he doesn't have a licenced account. Given the join date and account name, this account has clearly been created as the official representative of the hardware product he is selling. He could have had a licenced account since 2003 for all we know. Don't accuse unless there's hard evidence, it's not particularly friendly and us mods won't act without it anyway.

That aside, the hardware looks a bit pants, but I suppose we should reserve judgement until we try it. So, to the OP - links to reviews please!
I'd like to know why the "g-forces" are acting opposite as what they should... Looks like a neat idea in concept but neck must get sore... You can see the drivers face meaning the image should be leaning into the turn (due to reflection), however he leans on the outside of the turn, which you would expect if you were looking at the back of his head... Like I said, seems neat but questionable about pains in the neck after some long use.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG