The online racing simulator
races
(42 posts, started )
races
Street racing makes you cool.
corvettes are better than STIs?!?! OMG import tuner mag lied to me
thats because this is american muscle. STI's are gay rice burners
Quote from flymike91 :corvettes are better than STIs?!?! OMG import tuner mag lied to me

What if they have to turn right ?
Street racing is stupid, dangerous and not cool. Do it on a track that takes some skill - not just who's car has the biggest and most powerful engine.
Street racing is precisely this cool...

Quote from Maukkade :What if they have to turn right ?

Corvettes only exist in a country where right turns are forbidden by law...and using the word "handling" by the test drivers is punished by death sentense
^^^^
I think the linky thingy is broken, but I may be wrong.
Quote from squidhead :Corvettes only exist in a country where right turns are forbidden by law...and using the word "handling" by the test drivers is punished by death sentense

Oh, snap. So all the people making rights out of my HS this afternoon were breaking the law??
Quote from speed1 :Oh, snap. So all the people making rights out of my HS this afternoon were breaking the law??

Nah, there just making 270 degree left turns.
^^^
So they were running over the animals in the petting zoo in the field to the right of my school. Thats sad. Poor Kangaroo.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Nah, there just making 270 degree left turns.

That's where the mini roundabout came from, just turn left until you're at the desired exit (at least in lhd countries anyway :P ).
Do you have proof? And, we americans have Road America, Road Atlanta, and the VIRginia International Raceway. Three difficult tracks. The Corvette also has INSANE amount of handling. Yes I have riden in one. SO next time you think American cars suck, maybe you should think how dumb you are before messing with us. You can disrespect the Mustang though. Like here. I guess I should respect the Japanese after watching this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT31gxQsOZw
Quote from squidhead :Corvettes only exist in a country where right turns are forbidden by law...and using the word "handling" by the test drivers is punished by death sentense

more
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :Do you have proof?

YES, but that comes later on

Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :And, we americans have Road America, Road Atlanta, and the VIRginia International Raceway.

Is that exactly why your proofs of US car's greatness usually ends up in showing a drag race? Or is this a challenge of "Who has the most technical racetracks" well... Europe has This

Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :The Corvette also has INSANE amount of handling.

How much exactly? I heard it's over 14.4 handlings...
Oh, and since when did handling started to be measured with numbers?

Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :SO next time you think American cars suck, maybe you should think how dumb you are before messing with us.

Or you are going to come to Latvia and ensure democracy?

Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :BTW. Corvettes have bad handling? really

I did't say they have a bad handling, it's that they're just SLOW and have a CRAPPY build quality

Top Gear powerboard:
Mitsubishi Evo FQ400 1.24.8
TVR Tuscan 1.24.8
Lotus Exige S 1.25.1
BMW Z4 M 1.26.0
Porsche Cayman 1.26.2
Porsche 911 Carrera 2S 1.26.2

Chevrolet Corvette 1.26.8

I'm not going to highlight the exige...but...akhem... the Cayman beating the Corvette

And just to rub it in

Roush Mustang 1.28.0
Dodge Viper SRT-10 1.28.5

Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :Oh, im sorry. I couldn't understand you when you said Corvettes suck.I will post links of Corvettes driving

You forgot to show the conclusion of that Corvette bit...

This is how fast the Viper is
(BTW, notice what he says at 1:55)

Well if you lke top gear so mu ... her view of the Corvette?
Let's just agree that the OP has no clue (regardles of hios demo status, he'd had none either if he were S2) and go on.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Let's just agree that the OP has no clue (regardles of hios demo status, he'd had none either if he were S2) and go on.

That's racist!

ANYWAYS, the majority of the worlds best handling cars come from EU/Japan. Lotus Elise, Audi R8, BMW M3, Nissan GT-R, 911 (all of em really) and arguably the Mini. What does US have? The 'Vette and Viper? ROFL. (most of the cars here are listed on an external site [not wikipedia anyway] that has compared them for handling attributes. They judged the R8 to be win, with the GT-R and M3 coming second and third respectively. So there. US - 46564. Rest of World - 46565. :nod

Also, the majority of the world's best racetracks are outside of the US. Mainly because Americans seem to be fascinated by a flock of cars turning left for several hours, ruining their ratio of good tracks:shite tracks. I can actually do that in our back garden too, with a brick (And it would use 7,000,000% less petrol. Or "gas" in this case.)
Quote from dougie-lampkin :So there. US - 46564. Rest of World - 46565.

What does that comment mean? I totally don't get this joke; since I know your not saying the US is better than the rest of the world by 1 pt. Meaning 1st is the place to get.

Quote from dougie-lampkin :Also, the majority of the world's best racetracks are outside of the US. Mainly because Americans seem to be fascinated by a flock of cars turning left for several hours, ruining their ratio of good tracks:shite tracks.

Wouldn't disagree with you, but I can't agree that I am fascinated by a flock of cars turning left for several hours either. I am an American, and whilst there may be many Americans that enjoy NASCAR and other forms of oval racing, I don't really care for it... Given the chance to race in it, yes I'd take it for the thrill. However Left and Right turns are needed for me to be racing happily on a circuit...

Quote from dougie-lampkin :I can actually do that in our back garden too, with a brick (And it would use 7,000,000% less petrol. Or "gas" in this case.)

You would actually get a divide by 0 error, unless your trying to count the fuels used to create the brick, in which case the number would probably be far higher, and you are not being precise enough...
Quote from blackbird04217 :What does that comment mean? I totally don't get this joke; since I know your not saying the US is better than the rest of the world by 1 pt.

It's like a scoreboard. Kind of a running joke over here, mightn't be in use across the pond Meaning 1st is the place to get.

Quote from blackbird04217 :Wouldn't disagree with you, but I can't agree that I am fascinated by a flock of cars turning left for several hours either. I am an American, and whilst there may be many Americans that enjoy NASCAR and other forms of oval racing, I don't really care for it... Given the chance to race in it, yes I'd take it for the thrill. However Left and Right turns are needed for me to be racing happily on a circuit...

I'm sure it's brilliant to race in, or possibly to see in person once (just for the spectacle it is), but I simply can't see the fascination of watching every single race. It's bound to be pretty similar to the last one I do like watching the highlights though, lots of stuff happens, it's just REALLY spread out...

The consumption for a NASCAR car is 4-6 MPG, whereas our Yaris does 35-40 MPG. So I'm using 1000% less fuel anyway (I think my maths may be off here. 4MPG = 100%, therefore 40MPG = 1000%. But yet it looks wrong...) So over a 500 mile race (that's about a race length, ain't it? I don't know :razzthe NASCAR car uses 125 gallons of fuel. Whereas I'm using a measly 12.5 gallons. Which with our current economy actually costs me €85 No, I won't be doing this experiment then...
Quote from dougie-lampkin :
I'm sure it's brilliant to race in, or possibly to see in person once (just for the spectacle it is), but I simply can't see the fascination of watching every single race. It's bound to be pretty similar to the last one I do like watching the highlights though, lots of stuff happens, it's just REALLY spread out...

The consumption for a NASCAR car is 4-6 MPG, whereas our Yaris does 35-40 MPG. So I'm using 1000% less fuel anyway (I think my maths may be off here. 4MPG = 100%, therefore 40MPG = 1000%. But yet it looks wrong...) So over a 500 mile race (that's about a race length, ain't it? I don't know :razzthe NASCAR car uses 125 gallons of fuel. Whereas I'm using a measly 12.5 gallons. Which with our current economy actually costs me €85 No, I won't be doing this experiment then...

Yea highlights can be interesting, not bad to watch occasionally, but I certainly can't follow it for a full season watching every race (especially on tv). But then again its because I don't get much thrill from it sitting on my couch... But back to the better topic :P Yaris makes bricks that use gas??? And actually a brick that eats 40mpg! Wow, crazy... However watching the Yaris do circles for 500miles would be less entertaining than watching NASCAR cars using 4mpg for those 500miles... the speed difference alone :P (Unless it is a very tight oval, then it might become *just as* interesting again - but really even thats not saying much).

Just so you know I do believe your maths were right with 1000% (But really thats only 10x better, so saying it that way isn't all the same really).

races
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG