khoianh94
wild
maxiim
DevilDare
nachoo
LFS Photomode Competition 10th Week Voting "UF1"
Nice!
#4 - JJ72
what's the point of making a small preview pic if you are going to put them in links.
use the img tags as before please
-
(MataGyula) DELETED by MataGyula
Quote from JJ72 :what's the point of making a small preview pic if you are going to put them in links.
use the img tags as before please

Oh... I think I have IMG tags disabled in my profile thing... so it just looked like links to me

I'll fix it...
Ok, all fixed now

I actually never realised there was an option to enable IMG tags
My vote went to DK USA.
Ndrew
#9 - J@tko
Why are there 2 OPs in this thread?
Where ? ;D My vote went to Ndrew
Quote from J@tko :Why are there 2 OPs in this thread?

Because I failed.

I had IMG tags disabled, so I didn't realise that beefyman666 put the preview pics in IMG tags (they just appeared as links), so then some person *Fixed it for me* which made it like a double OP... kinda thing.
I voted for Ndrew's rice mobile!
Quote from J@tko :Actually a pretty silly question on my part then

He's the phailmachine
JJ72 amazing
I was torn between Lynce and Racer556, in the end my vote went to Racer556 for the pure originality...
voted for Niko
Congrats JJ! So, what's this weeks theme gona be? :P
Quote from MataGyula :Congrats JJ! So, what's this weeks theme gona be? :P

Bling bling pimpmobiles
#20 - JJ72
It's good to be back

I've got a theme but I'll wait for JO53PHS's pm
:bowdown: JJ72

:wow:
Sorry to say this a bit late, but I'm 99% sure I've seen JJ's picture somewhere before.
I had the same Dejavu feeling.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Sorry to say this a bit late, but I'm 99% sure I've seen JJ's picture somewhere before.

Find it within a few hours, or before someone has posted an edit for the Slot-Car theme (Which ever is sooner) and I might be able to do something about it.

Otherwise we'll just have to let it run, because I'm sure some people will have started editing already
#25 - JJ72
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Sorry to say this a bit late, but I'm 99% sure I've seen JJ's picture somewhere before.

lets just say it's impossible.

I have the full PSD plus the original screen.

and I almost never ever do screen edits on my spare time, except for the competition.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG