The online racing simulator
favourite dance music??
(54 posts, started )
All time favourite: Sasha - Xpander.

Obviously, it sounds shit on youtube. But the CD or vinyl version through my floorstanders makes the hairs stand up on the back of my neck as it rolls around the soundscape. This youtube clip is also slightly curtailed. The full length version I have is over 11 minutes long.

Other favourite, which also happens to be a progressive, long, haunting epic tune is Stage One - Space Manoeuvres (unfortunately the youtube clip appears to be taken from a mix cd, so it doesn't have the appropriate buildup)
Quote from mookie427 :oldskool stuff like FSOL, DJ Krome & Mr. Time, Acen, Hardfloor, Neuromancer are awesome

Now that's more like it.

How about a bit of Yolk too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djHwq2sHGbY

That cheesy happy hardcore rubbish destroyed the rave scene. Encouraged by shit DJs who couldn't mix breakbeats.
my favourite dance/trance track has to be the first one playing in this video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIeXsmRWObU
i was going to upload the whole track from my vinyl, but i just took the vinyl out of its sleeve and....
Attached images
record.jpg
Its ok! I just re-bought the record from ebay shop, brand new and sealed for £7.49 inc postage!
Quote from e2mustang :Hell yeah hardstylerz!
We strive and we fight,for 1 thing and 1 thing only,and that 1 this is WORLD DOMINATION!!!

Btw u guys left out,southstylerz,the pitcher,wildstylez,lady tom,lady dana,d-block & S te fan and the hardcore legend rotterdam terror corps! and so on..

hi

i like hardstyle
ronald jenkees ftw
Mostly prog/tech/electro house for me these days. Hard to name specific artists, since there are so many of them and new ones come along all the time. But most of what Jody Wisternoff (of Way Out West) plays in his sets tends to be good. Have a listen.

@STROBE: agree on Space Maneouvres, although my favorite is Pt3, but really all of them were top notch.
Quote from The General Lee :All I've been able to listen to since you posted it up. Not sure if I should hate you or kiss you.

The Alex. K remix is much better.
Plasticworld by Pendulum, it's what I stick on for hardcore driving baby.
Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, ATB, DJ Quicksilver, Dune, U96 etc.

Not really into the Hardcore Dance stuff that comes out anymore, but I like old school SL2 and Hixxy.
Quote from Xaid0n :Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, ATB, DJ Quicksilver, Dune, U96 etc.

Not really into the Hardcore Dance stuff that comes out anymore, but I like old school SL2 and Hixxy.

One of my all time favourite hardcore remixes.

Bellisima hardcore'd!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fhQLBpHKw4
-
(wheel4hummer) DELETED by wheel4hummer : arghh didnt see the 2nd page, replying to a 1st page post
Bomb the basslines mon'
Quote from spurri :I listen to;

Headhunterz
Noisecontrollers
Dark Oscillators
Trance Generators
Showtek
MC DV8
Hardstyle Mafia
Evil Activities
EnV
Radium
Klone
Dj Klonez
Brennan Heart
Ziggy X
Tatanka
SMF
Builder
Equal Mindz
Blutonium Boy
Hunter
DJ Dean
Dean
Axel Coon
Walt
The Vision
DJ Syro
Dark By Design
Korsakoff
Donkey Rollers
Scarf
The Prophet
DJ Zany
Scope DJ
JDX
Deepack
Organ Donors
Tuneboy
Patrick Bunton

and there's a few other, but i cbf typing the rest.

www.vmx.nl is a good site, its got a lot of different types of techno, e.g. House, Jumpstyle, Harstyle etc...

What he said.

I'm in sydney dude, which clubs you go to?

Quote from e2mustang :Hell yeah hardstylerz!
We strive and we fight,for 1 thing and 1 thing only,and that 1 this is WORLD DOMINATION!!!

Btw u guys left out,southstylerz,the pitcher,wildstylez,lady tom,lady dana,d-block & S te fan and the hardcore legend rotterdam terror corps! and so on..

Hell yeah! transmission coming to sydney soon, cant wait!!!

PS i am a huge fan of your ability to throw an xfg around aston north haha. I uploaded my fastest to lfsworld to compare but you constantly pull away from me on every corner :*(
I'm far from an expert of this type of music (I'm a guitarist) but I have gotten into Infected Mushroom and Venetian Snares quite a bit.

Rossz Csillag Alatt Született is a great album.
if you're a fan of Rossz you need to get My Downfall, it's an absolutely epic album. Hell, if you're a fan of Venetian Snares you need to get all his albums, although I suspect you have quite a few?

I recommend if you don't already have them:
printf("shiver in eternal darkness"/n); - his first proper release
Meathole - has the absolute brutal track 'Szycag'
Winnipeg is a Frozen S**thole - the most aggressive, hate-filled breakcore album I own
Huge Chrome Cylinder Box Unfolding - a intricate, complicated masterpiece
Doll Doll Doll - features the epic 'All The Children Are Dead'
Cavalcade of Glee and Dadaist Happy Hardcore Pom Poms - happy, bouncy, brilliant
Songs About My Cats - absolutely awesome, only just got into listening to it
Quote from mookie427 :if you're a fan of Rossz you need to get My Downfall, it's an absolutely epic album. Hell, if you're a fan of Venetian Snares you need to get all his albums, although I suspect you have quite a few?

I recommend if you don't already have them:
printf("shiver in eternal darkness"/n); - his first proper release
Meathole - has the absolute brutal track 'Szycag'
Winnipeg is a Frozen S**thole - the most aggressive, hate-filled breakcore album I own
Huge Chrome Cylinder Box Unfolding - a intricate, complicated masterpiece
Doll Doll Doll - features the epic 'All The Children Are Dead'
Cavalcade of Glee and Dadaist Happy Hardcore Pom Poms - happy, bouncy, brilliant
Songs About My Cats - absolutely awesome, only just got into listening to it

Thanks for pointing those out. I haven't been listening to him for long so I need most of those
I'm into Trance or Techno Trance, and Proggressive trance but i don't like house or hardcore or techno but if its techno and trance mixed in its usually good. here is a song i'm addicted to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2FwKQNpFuY
Quote from RossUK :Thanks for pointing those out. I haven't been listening to him for long so I need most of those

no probs, if you've not been listenign to him for long the best albums to kind of ease you into VS stuff are Detrimentalist (his newest release), Huge Chrome Cylinder Box Unfolding and Cavalcade of Glee. My Downfall is a continuation of Rossz, continuing with the classical themes and stuff. Meathole is his most extreme album IMO, really shows off what a drum machine can do if programmed right

This is Szycag, shame youtube reduces the sound quality so much - with it on a stereo full volume it's absolutely insane. Doll Doll Doll is an album whose primary focus is on child killing, not nice stuff but all bar one track it's an amazing work. There's also an EP called Find Candace, which kidn of goes hand-in-hand with Doll Doll Doll, which is pretty meh apart from the track 'Children's Limbo' which features a sample from the the film 'The Others'

The only album I must tell you to avoid is 'Making Orange Things', a collaboration between him and a guy called Speedranch. It's without doubt the most evil thing ever put to disc, the only album that by the 3rd or 4th song I have to turn off as it is just so unbearable

favourite dance music??
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG