The online racing simulator
Why my laptimes s*ck? 1:18 with FBM (BL1)...
Hello!
Please, anyone, tell me, what is wrong in my driving style.

I am normal driver with XFG and XRG, but suck with FBM.

Replay attached.
I´m not the right guy to talk about it because my PB is 1:16.150
But first you are using keyboard, second your driving line is not greatest. Your first sector should bemaximally 0:24:500 to get lap time somewhere around 1:14:700.

That´s what i think. Correct me when i´m wrong about something.
Watched only the warmup lap, but what i can say is, use mouse, or better, a wheel.
No need to release gas at the chicane. And at teh exit of the corners, you should touch the outer cerbs.
Anyway, if you want to be fast, go racing, and stop demo (wannabe) Cruising.
Quote from Elevant :
But first you are using keyboard

do u know MO1 ?!
he is a keybord 1:12 driver... search his hotlaps in lfsw

Quote from Stefani24 :.
And at teh exit of the corners, you should touch the outer cerbs.

I HATE THE CURBS WITH FBM

k back to the topic..

T1.... breaking too late and in the middle of the road so not on the ideal line (complete left) because of that u re rolling over ur front wheels (or however u call it in english^^). so u re loosing time...

T2 (i mean the complete S)... find the ideal line again. u can drive there with full throtle

T3...like in T1 u are not using the full track. so drive more at the left so u can get the ideal line. i think than it should be ok.

T4... yust eclerate a bit erlyer. i think than that also be ok

T5... breaking a bit too much and again not using the full track

T6... more at the ideal line and it should be ok

result: use the full track. so in front of a turn drive close as possible to the curbs, so before the turn and in the middle of the turn. watch some replays of the wr´s and try to copie theyr style.

ur set seems to be ok... its driveble but i could send u mine and u could look if u can drive better with it (i think mine is much smoother to drive)

another thing. ur online stats say u drove only 9 laps! i dont know if u drive most of the time ofline but i can tell you: DRIVE MUUUUCH MORE (i´ve 2347 atm, but 500 or something like that are because of cruising^^)

good luck

Btw... ur fastest laps at lfsw with the other 2 demo cars are not ok at all... u re 10 seks away from the wr at a (for me) small track
Ps. PRACTICE IS EVERYTHING
Yeh, All i would say is practise...
Look at me..my best lap was 1:17.72... Im a legend now... i done a 1:17.54

all because i had about 50 lap practise :eek:
Mine set is RACE_blackwood.

And thanks for info guys, i am getting wheel and S2 next month
A good set sometimes helps, but you don't have to have the World Record set too be fast.
Quote from Stefani24 :The outer cerbs arent too dangerous.

i agree
its the inner curbs that really kill u, especially on the chicane and the last corner
i guess all i can say is practice. First time i went round blackwood i got 1:15:90s and couldnt improve. Now with new lines and a new way of braking and accelerating i can get up to 1:14:37
Quote from Stefani24 :The outer cerbs arent too dangerous.

omg pres shift + u and put it online in the last turn. normaly you can see all 10 seckonds how some1 gets a spin after tuching this ****ing cerb
I think i never spun at the last corner.
Anyway, its the inner cerbs and espacially the two chicanes that are dangerous.

Why my laptimes s*ck? 1:18 with FBM (BL1)...
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG