The online racing simulator
LFS LAPPER problem
(5 posts, started )
LFS LAPPER problem
I want to ask how to get this things works .When I enter the game and write /insim29999 he start butt cant count my DRIFT points ?.I want to make him count my drift points.What i have to write in .txt files
Quote from zlato900 :I want to ask how to get this things works .When i enter the game and write /insim he start butt cant count my DRIFT points ?.I want to make him count my drift points

Hi,
If you have a old version of lapper remove the # at the begin of the lines in the drifting section or download a new one from http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=25756 (page 1) and

Quote from Yisc[NL] :You have to remove /* and *\ in the drift section.
/* = start exclusion
*/ = end exclusion

I have the newest LFSLapper but when i delete this things */ and *\ nothing doesnt happens he stil dont count my drift points.Could anyone attach a ready for use DRIFT Lfslapper please .I have the old lfslapper 4.0 but i want the new .I ask you for this favor becouse i organize drift championship and a can use lfslapper 4.0 but i want the newest but i cant make him work so please help me
Hi,

Copy the next part in your config file LFSLapper.lpr and it works.
Latest version can you find here http://ks37764.kimsufi.com/mods/LFSLapper5.714.zip

Code is for version 5.714

##################
#Drifting options#
##################
# This is the filepath for a file containing the collected data.
# This file will be created if it doesnt exist yet.
# You must ensure read/write access to this path.
#-------------------------------------------------------------------
$DriftDatabase = "./DriftPB.txt";
# Actions to do on new personal best drift lap.
Event DriftPBAction()
cmdLFS( "/rcm " . $Nickname . "^3 made new PB: ^7" . $DriftScore . " ^3pts!" );
cmdLFS( "/rcm_all" );
EndEvent
Event DriftPBAction()
cmdLFS( "/msg " . $Nickname . "^3 made new PB: ^7" . $DriftScore . " ^3pts!" );
EndEvent
# Actions to do to when total lap drift score is higher or equal to MinimumDriftScore.
Event DriftLapAction()
cmdLFS("/msg " . $Nickname . " ^3drifted to ^7" . $DriftScore . " ^3pts" );
EndEvent
# Message to get on end of each drift.
# Possible variables to use:
Event OnDriftScore()
privMsg( "Score: ^7" . $DriftScore . " ^3" . $LastDriftScore );
EndEvent
$GoodDriftScore = 4000; # Value to be reached to execute action on good drift score
Event GoodDriftAction()
privMsg( $Nickname . " ^3made excellent drift: ^7" . $LastDriftScore ." ^3pts" );
EndEvent
$MinimumDriftScore = 10; # Minimum drift score required
# Actions to do at end of lap if MinimumDriftScore is not achieved.
/*
Event DriftTooLowAction()
privMsg( $Nickname . "^3 disqualified" );
cmdLFS( "/spec " . $Nickname };
EndEvent
*/
$MinimumDriftSpeed = 50; # Minimum speed in km/h to maintain. Driving below that speed will reset score
$MinimumDriftAngle = 15; # Minimum angel to maintain. When angle is below value, score is reset
$MaximumDriftAngle = 100; # Maximum angel to maintain. When angle is above value, score is reset

hello, wen I copy the text into the cfg lapper(lpr) but still nothing :S plz help

LFS LAPPER problem
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG