The online racing simulator
Sager Computers?
(12 posts, started )
Sager Computers?
hey guyssince i'm looking for a new computer i came across Sager computers and notebooks so what i'm wondering is do any of you have or use a Sager computer? If you do how are they? i would be going for a Sager Notebook for gaming.
#2 - Jakg
Why do you want a "gaming notebook"? You'll pay a LOT for poor performance.
i know i'm going to be paying a lot more for not as good performance but i can't get a desktop becuase there so big so i need a notebook becuase i am always on the move
How about a mac book pro?

Those are quite good and can run windows.
Quote from Luke.S :How about a mac book pro?

Those are quite good and can run windows.

They're overpriced when you look at it's components. Buy an Acer instead.
#6 - Jakg
Which acer? If you don't post your price range this read really is useless.

OT - Acer 5920G (on Amazon) is a cracking machine for gaming at a budget, and the 5920 will be £350 soon which is bargain basement!
Quote from Jakg :Which acer? If you don't post your price range this read really is useless.

OT - Acer 5920G (on Amazon) is a cracking machine for gaming at a budget, and the 5920 will be £350 soon which is bargain basement!

My brother has an Acer 5920G with an nVidia 8600M GT. It's cheaper than any Apple laptop (€650-ish), and will outperform every single one of them
#8 - Jakg
The 5920G is what your brother has
ok the most i want to pay is $3000 though i'd prefer to pay less. and i don't want to go with a apple because a. there a food lol b. i don't want to have to buy the computer then have to by windows and other stuff to be able to run windows or programs on windows
you only need windows to run windows on a Mac, nothing more.
ya but the macbook pro i want is around $2800 so i have to pay the $2800 and also $300 for Windows Vista but i can get a way better Sager computer for $2700 and i don't have to buy windows, so thats why i asked "have any of you heard of Sager computer's and if so how are they?"
You should be able to get an OEM version of Vista for a lot less than $300 online.

Sager Computers?
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG