The online racing simulator
Quote from DeadWolfBones :As the admin of two endurance series, I'd like to see the penalties for these shortcuts be a little more customizable.

For instance, the first round of the Masters of Endurance season is at KY3, whose chicane problem has been discussed to death. It'd be great if we could penalize with a DT for EVERY time a car cuts that chicane (after the first warning) rather than warning->DT->spectate. Another option would be to escalate the penalty: warning->DT->SG->30s->45s, and then 45s thereafter.

In a 12 hour race having a car spectated after the 2nd or 3rd infraction isn't an ideal solution.

I can very easily adjust the penalty types yes (ie. remove or add a warning).
But I cannot do it on a per host level. But seeing there aren't many people using this for kyoto anyway, i might just change it for you when it's that time for your league to start.

I can also make cumulative penalties. Although I'm not sure about the 30 and 45 seconds ones, because I think they can only be applied once per race?
So perhaps there should be more of a DT and SG awarding going on. I can make that quite easily - a penalty check that just keeps awarding DT and/or SG. Open for discussion.
(maybe for your endu races, there could be a "must do DT or SG within X laps, or else ..." "or else what?" "good question" )
Meh.. Sounds too complicated for it's own good
Thanks, Victor. We'll be getting back to you on it.
*BUMP*

Doesn't seem to be working properly on FE1 at the corner towards the end of the lap with the 2 stacks of tyres.

I've just tested and watched UFRs having all 4 wheels on the grass and no penalties given.

Edit: Here...

http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=65657&d=1220772112
Sorry for the massive bump, better than me making my own.

Is the anti-shortcut still active, I played around with BL2 on demo and could not get mine to work. I checked online for other hosts that had it (Antik Racing #3), and it also did not work. Is there something I am missing or is it just 'deactivated'

Would be a good help if someone could fill me in. Thanks
Have you enabled the shortcut checking option for your host, on the relay setup page? It is not automatically enabled when connecting a host with the relay.

I've just checked it on a host we run and it works there.
Yep, I enabled it on the host via lfsworld, when I join the demo host on BL2 I get the welcome message that I specified but still no anti-shortcut checks.
Attached files
BL2_anti-shortcut.mpr - 31.7 KB - 129 views
problem fixed. Thanks for the report.
Thank you Victor
Sorry to bump, but I noticed that even if connected to the anti-shortcut, the R does not become R+

Thanks
-D
fixed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG