The online racing simulator
Web Control Panel for LFS server - VERSION FINAL V2.0
VERSION FINAL V2.0

Description:
Control your server of LFS for the Internet, Start/stop, adit files and folders, upload and download files, creat folders and files, edit configs of server, and more.

This panel can in such a way be used in dedicated hosts or home servers.
To twirl web is enough to serving rum you that it twirls pages in PHP.
In case that I do not have no web server it down wamp or any another web server that it run PHP.

Changes in Version Final 2.0
Added Lapper Start/Stop
New system explorer of files
Config page more options (easy menus)
Easy install (Ready to use, unzip and use)
New architecture of archives PHP

Version 1.0 Beta
Start LFS
Stop LFS
Edit config
Ban editor
Edit texts and files
Upload files
Download files
Make folders
Make files
Edit welcome

Download:
Control Panel Version final 2.0 (PT)
Control Panel Version final 2.0 (EN)
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
Thats something very good!.

Thanks.
At first look it seems great! But, why don't You develope support for remote server?

This is my need.
Quote from lysergic :At first look it seems great! But, why don't You develope support for remote server?

This is my need.

Use Browse For Speed for remot control. But only this time for Y.
Maybe in the next versions, this panel is generic, run on more games or aplications.
#6 - sun
WOW! Nice little panel there! awesome! now i can control my servers
Creating a new version, more easy, nore functions.

ME eVo_BR = Rodrigo-DK Demo user - For tests in demo
Rodrigo-DK = eVo_BR S2 user - For tests in S2

I have a failure:
"Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/www/teamtuna.freehostia.com/server/start_stop/configuration.php on line 9"

And I don´t know how to open the server...........

Why?? Thanks
Quote from rubenjc1 :I have a failure:
"Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/www/teamtuna.freehostia.com/server/start_stop/configuration.php on line 9"

And I don´t know how to open the server...........

Why?? Thanks

Edit file configuration.php

To run the panel it is enough to open the archive that if finds in the folder "start_stop\data\configuration.php" e finds the line defines ("_DIRECTORY"," C:\\wamp\\www\\archives\\"); and add the directory where it is the executable LFS.exe so that the STAR/STOP functions correctly.
This is correct
Mi problem is this now: in line 901 core.php
Quote from ...SantoS... :Mi problem is this now: in line 901 core.php

WScript on your pc is not run. Find on google for active this "WScript.shell".

I make a new sistem of START and STOP, more easy, less bugs.
What Directory I create Wscript.vbs? Help mi please.
Buenas, estoy provando si con este panel de control se podria abrir el Lapper desde mi pagina web. He retocado el core.php y el configuration.php pero no consigo que se abra el lapper, solo veo el boton de "Start Lapper" pero no se abre nada. aquí dejo el link http://tuna-lfs.es/lapper.html Podria ayudarme alguien? Gracias
VERSION FINAL V2.0
Description:
Control your server of LFS for the Internet, Start/stop, adit files and folders, upload and download files, creat folders and files, edit configs of server, and more.
This panel can in such a way be used in dedicated hosts or home servers.
To twirl web is enough to serving rum you that it twirls pages in PHP.
In case that I do not have no web server it down wamp or any another web server that it run PHP.

Changes in Version Final 2.0
Added Lapper Start/Stop
New system explorer of files
Config page more options (easy menus)
Ready to Use (Ready to use, unzip and use)
New architecture of archives PHP

Version 1.0 Beta
Start LFS
Stop LFS
Edit config
Ban editor
Edit texts and files
Upload files
Download files
Make folders
Make files
Edit welcome

Download:
Control Panel Version final 2.0 (PT)
Control Panel Version final 2.0 (EN)
Apart the fact, that those two archives aren't identical (EN contains some more files than PT) ... I'm afraid, that there is a whole bunch of files missing! Nearly every file that is referenced is not present in the archives ... maybe those where present in the beta and the files posted now are only those, that have been changed or added?
However, you might want to check that and release an archive that contains all files, as many people around might not have loaded the old ones (such as me)
cant download, browser can't find site

EDIT: found it on lfs database
is it possible to do this with a server on a totaly diffrent comp like a comp at my freinds house
Thats what its for...

And its not something you install....
downloads link don't work can someone reupload please... LFS-Database.com is mest up.
#24 - sun
Hey,

Can I use this for Counter-Strike: Source? I really want a panel for this without having to pay for one. Basically just need the start / stop, and the configuration tab so its not the server.cfg, its the server.cfg for CS:S.
Links UPDATE

Web Control Panel for LFS (Use in Hosts or in home servers - PHP)
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG