The online racing simulator
There is a way too.....
(6 posts, started )
There is a way too.....
There is a way to remobe the Split Time Pop up?

I tryed with shift+f , but still pop up the split time, This days i wass racing in some servers and trying the Shift+f + Message bloked , to feel more realistic racing inmersion , but the damn Split time and Lap time just pop up in the middle of the screen and is a bit annoying

If can´t remobe i suggest add that to the options when you are on Shift+f , Remobe All info ( Lap time , Split time , and chat , and system info)

Thx

Regards
Inouva
Options > Display > Checkpoint Text - set it to "none".
If a server using LFS Lapper , you can press shift-i and hide the split info.
Just out of curiosity, why would you want to do that?

Most modern race cars, or even non modern ones, with a half decent logger (dash) can show you lap times/best split/ forecast laptime/ whether you're faster at a point etc... provided the circuit has a magnetic strip splitting it into sectors???

So its not that that is unreaslistic
Quote from Dizzydarryn :Just out of curiosity, why would you want to do that?

Most modern race cars, or even non modern ones, with a half decent logger (dash) can show you lap times/best split/ forecast laptime/ whether you're faster at a point etc... provided the circuit has a magnetic strip splitting it into sectors???

So its not that that is unreaslistic

Yes , i know that , but the cars i use to race , RAC, MRT , Lx4 , dont have that in real life ; )

There is a way too.....
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG