The online racing simulator
SKINS as norm
(13 posts, started )
SKINS as norm
hi guys yea another can u make me a skin post lol but reallly this one is up to u i have 2 designs i like but i feel they are missing bright colours and just like making them stand out so feel free to experment and post the results... thanks fletch [email protected] msn and the team name is Team scream
those are really good designs
Woah I love the first one. Great stuff. Good luck to anyone who tries to make them ''better''. O_O
have a go guys feel free im dont like the dull colours BRIGHT lol
First one looks complete to me and same with the second one, the roof on the second one looks a bit plain but then again I am a fan of the minimalist approach

Very nice skins, is there a reason they are saved at 800 pixels as if you bump it up to 1024 andsave it just under 400 kb the small writing and logos will be clearer and easier to see
yeah i like the skins i just want brighter colours then all other skins making lol
would some one be able to copy the first skin onto the xfg plz
plz
No offence but your post gives the impression that these are not your skins

Converting them to the XFG would be very easy with the original Photoshop file, and if you did make these im sure you would have no problem doing that your self

I didnt want to come across mean but its a bit confusing
whats is it i run team scream im scream.doobie i lauched my team back in 2006 when i had a skinner then i moved to cyprus so the team when down now i come back to re launch the team and i have no kept in contact with the skinner thats all so now i am looking for some one to carry the skins on
That makes more sense
bump
Is it the FZR one converted to XFR you want? Send me the logos and I will give it a try

SKINS as norm
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG