The online racing simulator
SRT Looking for a reporter !
(31 posts, started )
Hi All,

We launched a show On August 22nd that airs Monday through Friday. www.insidesimracing.tv It's a news show that is aired live and talks about everything we can find in the sim racing world. We're calling it Sim Racing Tonight or SRT Live.. We finally found a proper use for our original name ;-)

We're looking for someone in the Live for Speed World to give us a weekly LFS report.. It can be anything from the drivers, events, patches, kart events, league sign ups, developer interviews.. Anything thats going on over here.

You can bring your own sponsor onto the show to help compensate you for your time. This will be on an intern basis through SRT. If things keep rolling like they have been, it could turn into a paying position on our staff.

The requirements..
1) We can do it audio only..but we'd like someone that will go on camera.. Web cam with 1 megapixel should be good enough..
2) Ability to speak clearly. Prefer English but are considering reports in other languages as well.
3) Broadband connection
4) Ability to give us at least one report a week.. More if there's more news.

Perks.. You never know.. ;-)

If interested, drop me an email at [email protected] and I'll tell you the exact details. It's really as easy as sitting in front of the camera and just talking about your favorite sim..

Best Regards,

Darin Gangi
Problem me does not have a cam

becaus i would love to do it
I wish i could but i got school and i'm too shy...
Anyway i could translate for Brazilian portuguese =D.
I would really suggest asking the Scavier team! Maybe one of them could put like 30 mins for your show in a week or something. Also, with them doing it, you may get some information we do not know (at least I hope we do). Just an idea!

Shashdev
Quote from shashdev :I would really suggest asking the Scavier team! Maybe one of them could put like 30 mins for your show in a week or something. Also, with them doing it, you may get some information we do not know (at least I hope we do). Just an idea!

Shashdev

You are not getting it. LFS info is just a minor part. It's the community input they are after. Leagues, insim-addons, texture releases and the likes.

I dont think i am the guy as especially the leagues i dont follow. I do have a webcam, just no face for it Get us a 2nd Yessica is my wish.
I would but i dont have a webcam, and i have no time,

Just I would like to clear this up though, what are the age requirements?
Mp3 Astra or Dekojester fits the bill perfectly. I dont know if either have a camera or not.If you heard them, you'd think they were real reporters.
Age requirement is preferably 18. We will make exceptions though. Webcam is not required either if you can send us a picture of yourself and give us the report via skype or teamspeak.

League reporting isnt a requirement either.. To be honest.. League reports get our fewest hits. We'd still like to report on them though and only drivers using real names.
See, I hang out with journos at school all the time, so I've learned a thing or two about reporting (and have done it, even, as a photog, though).

I'll give this some thought.

d
I'm also looking at this with interest...
It could be easier on SRT to just give you and me 30 minutes to banter about whatever the feck we want to LFS-related. perhaps covering races from the past week, and talking about important stuff in LFS.

You know, something quality, that might lead to SRT making a craptonne of money.

:camera:
Maybe do it together?

Or one week one person the next week the other?
You want to hijack their roughly half hour show for 30 minutes every week?

lolz.
I'd love to do it (and you know you'd all love my Scottish accent as well - suck it up, bitches ) but I just don't have the time right now for either audio or video
Nah, not a hijack of their exsisting show.

Just another 30 minutes devoted to LFS. Maybe the can hire on me and Astra to do league bradcasts for & on SRT.

:-p

d
I have a webcam now and i have to say this realy intrests me.
wel actualy it was of my sis her pc but she has no use for it anymore

I am 17 althow
Yea i have a webcam, with mic.

Would love to make reports for LFS, and help you out.

I have just left school so i have time on my hands when im not working .

Only problem is i am 16. I wouldn't mind writing the reports in that case if someone read them out?

Thanks just writing you an e-mail.
no cam, no english native language. mannnnnn!
May I propose some mature pilots please ?
Don't forget the person would form a part of the "LFS face" to non-LFS players.

I could name several pilots, however won't do so as I don't want to push them into it. I hope someone suitable is being found.
Quote from GianniC :May I propose some mature pilots please ?
Don't forget the person would form a part of the "LFS face" to non-LFS players.

I could name several pilots, however won't do so as I don't want to push them into it. I hope someone suitable is being found.

I think Astra and deko would be very suitable, tbh.
I Nominate
I would like to Nominate "Drum RoLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"

SpikeyMarcoD

He speaks excelent english is very well informed on all types of racing and is a great personallity
Edit: and he is very mature and responsible!!
Quote from zeugnimod :I think Astra and deko would be very suitable, tbh.

No idea as I've been some time 'out of the scéne', but I trust your word Z
My comment was not mentioned directly at the pilots who had been named already, it was just a general comment so this is done right from the first moment and on a good way.

PS: Some competition for Jessica might be nice too :P
Quote from GianniC :No idea as I've been some time 'out of the scéne', but I trust your word Z

On their 'matureness', Deko is 23 (ish) and Mike must be about 18 (ish). But neither is exactly 'thiz iz wick'.
Then they get my full support
MP3Astra would be my choice (although I wouldn't have thought of it myself). His voice isn't as annoying as it could be and he's got a sense of humour that actually works. How's that for a glowing recommendation?

But how much is there to say about LFS anyway?

(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG